Wolfenstien The Old Blood

Associate
Finished this earlier

I enjoyed it as much as the main game!

The visuals were great! The story turned a tad strange around Chapter 5 but was still great

Shame it wasn't too long but DLC never is

Soldato
Is this locked at 60fps with no SLI support just like New Order was?

I was running SLI when I played new order but I had to alter the NVinspector profile for the game to enable it.

Hoping I can do the same for this, although for a few days I was running the new order on a single card with no issues.

Man of Honour
Gotta say, the game is good, just like TNO, but GTA5 has ruined the visuals expectations for me a tiny bit! In TNO I waltzed around enjoying the slick visuals, but as I'm now playing GTA5 on PC, I'm not really that impressed by Old Blood's visuals.

At least the gameplay is decent though :p

Associate
I've just reached chapter 4 and am really enjoying it, just as I did with the New Order. I thought the start was a bit slow but it soon picks up.

It also seems to run much better on my system than New Order, which is a bonus.

Soldato
mine is still downloading........... it's still got 8 hours to go and i started downloading at 10pm yesterday, something has gone seriously wrong here

Associate
Didnt play new order yet but bought this and set downloading last night, didnt realise was 37gb (poor ssd):O.
I assume I can play with without playing new order since its a prequel?
Looking forward to smashing them both out.

Soldato
Just picked this up on Nuveem and got this -

Capture1_zpsm5fopmbq.jpg

i guess they are out of keys?

First time using this site...

Associate
Anyone know how to view Perks / Perk progress in PC version.

Thanks

Greg

Press 'J' to access the journal and it should be one of the tabs at the top :)

Completed today and enjoyed it just as much as the first. I thought some of the atmosphere/artwork/feel of the game was better in places. There were more nice nods to other games too. Only gripes are that some of the dialogue is a bit iffy in places and the swimming mechanics are a bit clunky, but that's all imo.

Also, fantastic music throughout!

I really hope they make more of these as they tick all the boxes for me.

Soldato
Been busy with work so just got to chapter two.

It's more of the same, which is just plain fine by me - although I never seem to really "get" the bits where they claim to give you a choice between stealth or firepower. I mean if you go in all guns blazing they just wear you down with endless waves of enemies so really, there's not a choice at all. You have to go stealth first or it's just plain undoable?

Back
Top Bottom