Wonder Woman 2

Caporegime
It wasn’t a patch on the first one. Way too overblown, two villains rarely works in movies like this either. Wigg’s character just didn’t have enough to do and it was just too long. 5/10 which is a shame as I love the first movie.

Now I’m a little bit worried about Jenkins Star Wars movie Rogue Squadron. She will need a firm going hand from Favreau and Filoni I think.

Caporegime
Never have i been happier to free up 6 gigs of hd space after watching....or should i say enduring this. Felt far too long to say the least.

Soldato
It wasn’t a patch on the first one. Way too overblown, two villains rarely works in movies like this either. Wigg’s character just didn’t have enough to do and it was just too long. 5/10 which is a shame as I love the first movie.

Now I’m a little bit worried about Jenkins Star Wars movie Rogue Squadron. She will need a firm going hand from Favreau and Filoni I think.

Seems shes had a lot of help in the past, Synder helped a lot with WW behind the scenes, and I blieve Carrie Fisher did a lot of ghost writing ( that she was amazing at to be fair ) for her previous films.
Havnt watched this yet but can dlownload it, still think the worst thing WB did was remove Junke XL from writing the scores, about the most memorable thing I have of the WW movie was her Score and that amazing guitar theme.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Complete and utter drivel. Another DC flop, did they hire kids to write it......:confused:

Whatever the reason they were found wanting. I can't believe some said it was better than the first. This is a perfect example when you stray too far from the source material. Same cliche mistakes with super hero movies. With the success from Marvel as a blueprint there really is no excuse. Some of the shoe horn ideas were cringing. I couldn't believe what I was watching at times. Patty Jenkins doing the next Star Wars series as well. Going to be very concerning.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Just utter garbage that made 0 sense on so many levels and the actions scenes were so poorly conceived and executed that im amazed this was put out.

Caporegime
Oofff, I am fairly easy to please but that's wasn't anything on the first film. The mall scene was overtly cheesy, with paint by numbers wire work in the stunts. I thought Wig did good as Barbara but as usual, it descended into nighttime CGI fight.

My God it was long as well. Highlight for me was the cameo by Chabuddy :D.

Soldato
So far it's been 1hr of exposition. 1....hr
Oh jesus she just Mr Miagis her hands to make the plane invisbale lmao, what in gods name.
Painting ever single man apart from Pine as sexual predators lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
It’s a mess of a movie that makes no sense. Female lead and female director though so probably going to be a 7/8 out of 10 everywhere in the media.

You can't really blame Gal Gadot, she's an actress and is just doing what she's told to by as director that was given the gig for no other reason than her gender. And of course, her being a female director automatically puts her above any form of criticism.

Soldato
Why are Diana's powers leaving her. Did the other ask to be just like her? Not to have what she had.
Kids middle of road who also must be deaf followed by weird warping CG on her arm when she catches them. Ooof.

fez

fez

Caporegime
You can't really blame Gal Gadot, she's an actress and is just doing what she's told to by as director that was given the gig for no other reason than her gender. And of course, her being a female director automatically puts her above any form of criticism.

Oh I don't blame Gadot at all. Shes a decent enough actress all things considered. Lets be honest, how many actors and actresses are famous because of their acting talent and how many are famous because they are beautiful and their acting is OK.

Gadot was one of the best parts of the film ultimately.

Why are Diana's powers leaving her. Did the other ask to be just like her? Not to have what she had.

When you get your wish, you lose something that is most important to you. i.e. her powers. Why she lost them slowly over time who knows. Why some wishes came true immediately and some took a while, who knows. Why Steve didn't just come back by magic and instead took some random dudes body and life, who knows. Best not to pull on any of the threads in this film.

Soldato
Oh I don't blame Gadot at all. Shes a decent enough actress all things considered. Lets be honest, how many actors and actresses are famous because of their acting talent and how many are famous because they are beautiful and their acting is OK.

Gadot was one of the best parts of the film ultimately.

When you get your wish, you lose something that is most important to you. i.e. her powers. Why she lost them slowly over time who knows. Why some wishes came true immediately and some took a while, who knows. Why Steve didn't just come back by magic and instead took some random dudes body and life, who knows. Best not to pull on any of the threads in this film.
Just got to that part, for one hour of exposition, you think they could have worked that in.

Back
Top Bottom