Wonder Woman 2

Caporegime
Compare the last DC movie Aquaman Vs WW84. It's a giant step backwards imo.

I can't wait to see Snyder's cut of the JLA and it will show how much better than rehash Joss Wheldon made. Setting aside Snyder's private difficulties at the time, again producers influencing with the original production and storyline when in reality they were commited by the tone Snyder had set. Another case we must catch up to marvel!!!
Really they should be saying '**** Marvel! Lets just do our own thing' and go at their own pace. The issue is there's cancellations and reboots and changes in directors and tone all the damned time that there's no consistent tone. The Marvel movies manage to be serious, but with a continual 'tongue in cheek' attitude to it all as if the characters know they're in a comic book movie they just never mention it. DC stuff just seems to take itself so seriously.

Soldato
Not sure about internally but externally they will just blame it on bad publicity, no proper release and if you’re lucky, people being sexist and hating a female led movie directed by a woman.

What’s amazing is reading the reviews from the media giving it 8/10+. Like they genuinely saw a different movie.

They dont have that argument, the first did well with male female boys and girls and did very well at the Cinema, they dont have that sexism voice anymore, make a good enough film, and poeple will see it regardless.

God so many details are popping into my head, like, how does a fuelled fighter jet jsut sits about in the open ( why did she have access to that runway) and what jet has enough fuel to Fly from DC to Cairo!

Soldato
Really they should be saying '**** Marvel! Lets just do our own thing' and go at their own pace. The issue is there's cancellations and reboots and changes in directors and tone all the damned time that there's no consistent tone. The Marvel movies manage to be serious, but with a continual 'tongue in cheek' attitude to it all as if the characters know they're in a comic book movie they just never mention it. DC stuff just seems to take itself so seriously.

Snyder from the start was told he could do it all his way, and so he said fine make it more grounded and make it 18s only ( Back of Deadpool and Wolverine etc showing they would do well), WB instead seen all the attention Marvel was getting and bypassed Snyder and the producers and Studio execs started pulling and editing the original films he was wanting to make.
He had blueprinted all the films for about 6 years and they just tore it up ( or course things went really off the rails when his daughter passed and he bowed out for obvious reasons) but WB are just astoundingly terrible at making films these days.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
It’s all the politics and PC message. Do they really have to emphasis it that much? Men are creeps which is joke considering

The bloke that got violated when Diana and Steve got back together. If it was the other way around the ladies would be raising hell.

they should leave that all at the door and focus on make a good movie.

Soldato
It’s all the politics and PC message. Do they really have to emphasis it that much? Men are creeps which is joke considering

The bloke that got violated when Diana and Steve got back together. If it was the other way around the ladies would be raising hell.

they should leave that all at the door and focus on make a good movie.

You mean the Quantum Leap moment?..yea, that..that makes no sense, why did he have to take another body?..why ya know, just come back, jesus. Even in Quantum Leap they explained where the other person "went" whilst Sam was using them.

Soldato
My head is bloody pickled.

The acton's scene's are even crap. At least with Birds of Pray if I was forced to rewatch it I could semi enjoy the action.

At the mall why does the bloke dangle the wee girl over the the edge? She's your best chance if walking out of the mall don't throw her over lol.

Why does Wonder Woman spend 1 and a half films throwing men about but when Wigg starts to do it she goes all out to soften the impact? WTF

Soldato
Don't understand why Patty brought him back in the first place...

It manged to cheapen his death in the first film.

The more I think about WW84 the more I cringe.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I think my favourite WTF moment was the RPG lasso. Gives Steve a nod to let him know to fire an RPG towards the kids playing in the road that she will ride with her whip to save them from the massive noisy convoy that has been heading their way for 5 minutes. That’s ignoring the comically bad CGI. The more you think about the film the more it just blows your mind that it made it to our screens.

Back
Top Bottom