Wonder Woman 2

Soldato
Who does cat girl get two wishes?
The TV broadcasting thing, did, did they now read on Wikipedia how proton beams work, it, it doesn't connect you.

Soldato
Also like how a pilot from the early 1900's somehow knew how to fly a jet. :D

Flying a plane isn't that difficult, its the reason why a complete novice who playings flight sims on their pc could fly a 737, its been tried and tested many times. So if your on a plane and the pilot drops dead, just ask for any flight simmers and you'll probably be safe :)

Soldato
Compared to the first one this was a mess of a film.

Yup I remember it from Sunshine and felt it was odd when it popped up in this.
And now the Batman theme from the opening of BvS lol, did Zimmer do anything? Where a king her wish monoluge with bad guy.

Soldato
They they seriously give her the power of flight that she hasn't had in any of her other appearances? Did her whip just suddenly turn her into Spiderman?

Just a hot mess of a film.
Thing is and absolute mis que of music when she's riding lightening, she's a demi god so fine, but thr music was in heart drama mode lol.
I assume asian kid is purely for the Chinese Market.
Never mind end scnene shy flys like superman, no no no no no, god jesus no.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Flying a plane isn't that difficult, its the reason why a complete novice who playings flight sims on their pc could fly a 737, its been tried and tested many times. So if your on a plane and the pilot drops dead, just ask for any flight simmers and you'll probably be safe :)

The flight sims are uber realistic these days and a commercial jet is a little different to a fighter jet. He also hasn't been playing much flight sim on account of being dead and this all being set before that was even a thing.

Soldato
The flight sims are uber realistic these days and a commercial jet is a little different to a fighter jet. He also hasn't been playing much flight sim on account of being dead and this all being set before that was even a thing.

I meant in the sense that flying a cesna 152 isn't that much different than a 737. The basics are all the same. If you can fly one, there's a good chance you could fly another, you just need to get through the more complex startup procedures and there should always be a manual in the cockpit which explains all that.

Unless for realism's sake you would have liked to have the hour+ long checklist procedures before take off :)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
so why does she fly like superman ? i can just about get that with the whip she can keep up speed .. but not fist punching .. gliding yeah sure ..

That is DC's fault they have a bad habit of changing powers. She originally can't fly hence the stupid invisible plane idea. Now she can in the comics but my biggest gripe is is why didn't she use it then in the future movies? There a huge discrepancy which Patty and her production hasn't thought about which messes with the timeline.

It's a huge hole they have dug themselves which can kill the franchise.

The power of love nonesense is laughable and that lasso can change length and can pretty much do everything can it?? Speak to the world, hitch on air and deflect bullets?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I went to check rotten tomatoes to see how low the score is but see "verified audience score" 74%
3.97 Avg rating
Ratings

yet when you click the slightly hidden "all audience score" 46%
2.94 Avg rating
Ratings

that's some nice score manipulation going on there.....

Caporegime
Well I downloaded it, but after reading all the posts on here, I think I'll put those two hours to better use.

2.5h.....

yeah i just watched it.... That's the death of Cinema right there and i feel a bit sad.

I just don't click with so many of the choices and routes they took. It seemed so disjointed and nonsensical in parts.

Its not terrible but its so below they hype.. miles below the hype. 4/10 tops...

I certainly wouldn't want to be clearing up that global mess afterwards.....

Soldato
2.5h.....

yeah i just watched it.... That's the death of Cinema right there and i feel a bit sad.

It's utter tripe, but not the end of cinema at all! No way. Can't wait for them to reopen.

Gal Gadot isn't a strong lead actress at all. After WW i doubt we'll see much more of her really.

Felt sorry for Chris Pine and Pedro Pascal (as much as their paydays allow of course!). Both quality actors.

And Kristen Wigg? What the actual hell....SO out of place and horrible casting choice.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I certainly wouldn't want to be clearing up that global mess afterwards.....

Not sure about internally but externally they will just blame it on bad publicity, no proper release and if you’re lucky, people being sexist and hating a female led movie directed by a woman.

What’s amazing is reading the reviews from the media giving it 8/10+. Like they genuinely saw a different movie.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Compare the last DC movie Aquaman Vs WW84. It's a giant step backwards imo.

I can't wait to see Snyder's cut of the JLA and it will show how much better than rehash Joss Wheldon made. Setting aside Snyder's private difficulties at the time, again producers influencing with the original production and storyline when in reality they were commited by the tone Snyder had set. Another case we must catch up to marvel!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom