World cup trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Big Kev said:
And your first line is ridiculous, we don't have the huge chip on our shoulders, it's the other nations that seem to take great delight in England losing at anything, stating that it's all down to the press coverage etc, which is just a feeble attempt to justify unwarranted hatred, now that's pathetic.

Well lets take it out of country Level, i am a Celtic support and i take great delight in anyone beating their biggest rivals, Rangers, and i bet all the Man U fans love Liverpool getting beat etc so dont come on with this. So i dont see why i should feel different when it comes to England.

Associate
Big Kev said:
Until I see a more thoughtful attitude from the majority of the other home nations, then my attitude won't change and things haven't improved during the 43 years that I've been around and I can't see them changing in the forseeable future.

And your first line is ridiculous, we don't have the huge chip on our shoulders, it's the other nations that seem to take great delight in England losing at anything, stating that it's all down to the press coverage etc, which is just a feeble attempt to justify unwarranted hatred, now that's pathetic.

Take off your England hat and imagine how annoyed the rest of the UK (let alone the rest of the world) gets when the English media and public wont stop banging out about how they are going to win the cup. That's the only reason people LOVE to see them fail (especially on penalties).

England do have a huge chip on their shoulders, they are insecure as a nation, I mean it's only recently that they've had the bottle to start flying their national flag as opposed to the union flag.

Last edited:
Soldato
mcmad said:
I guess you missed the meaning of the first line of my post ever so slightly ;)

Oh XXXX, I've just spent ages trying to tidy up the main England v Portugal thread and was rather hacked off, sorry mate, I was a right pilchard and will climb down from my soap box.

:o :o :o

Permabanned
Big Kev said:
Oh XXXX, I've just spent ages trying to tidy up the main England v Portugal thread and was rather hacked off, sorry mate, I was a right pilchard and will climb down from my soap box.

:o :o :o

no worries mate, obviously being a jock I dont know how you feel but looking at the roomful of your fellow countrymen around me I get a rough idea ;)

go Germany ! (christ how wierd is that)

Soldato
MoodyMan said:
Take off your England hat and imagine how annoyed the rest of the UK gets (let alone the rest of the world) gets when the English media and public wont stop banging out about how they are going to win the cup. That's the only reason people LOVE to see them fail (especially on penalties).

England do have a huge chip on their shoulders, they are insecure as a nation, I mean it's only recently that they've had the bottle to start flying their national flag as opposed to the union flag.

thats funny most people i know have been saying how awful england have been even before the world cup started.

Associate
get your beer your crisps your deep fried mars bars your women out of the room!!!

an intersting game this shall be

can the ageing legs of france beat the skill of the brazillians..

hmm the brazillian ladies or the french ...im undecided :(

Soldato
My view is, i appreciate good football and footballers and while i watched all the England games...I didn't however scream and shout at the top of my voice like a fan would and feel upset about them losing tonight...Ronaldo's sportsmanship was a disgrace but the bottom line is, Sven is a tactically inept manager and things like taking Walcot over Defoe?......Dear dear.....The list could go on all night as far as Sven is concerned.....

Scotland's football Leagues and National side has been the butt of many jokes for years but we laugh it off....We know we're nothing special but we don't let it get to us....I don't expect England or anyone else to support us when we start our Euro Qualifiers, infact most people apart from the Scots will give a toss but thats life......

England have a top League and great players, with the right manager you could win things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom