World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Discount codes not working I understand, normal for a new release.
But the price hike when added to basket is a bit of a joke. Maybe they are doing this as a ploy to put scalpers off at launch.

Lol was expecting to pay £843 and its £1423 :cry:, will wait and see if the price goes down to 1099 as it says and then make a decision

On the main web page with the list of all monitors it's listed as £1099.00 reduced from £1423.50 but when you add it to the basket and the page changes to its own details page, it placed in the basket at the higher price.

Same. That's pretty rubbish after saying the price was gonna be £1099.

Discount codes not working I understand, normal for a new release.
But the price hike when added to basket is a bit of a joke. Maybe they are doing this as a ploy to put scalpers off at launch.

My blue light 20% off discount code works on it but it makes it £1139.

Intererestingly the other "discounted" monitor also adds to basket at the higher price.

EDIT: Nevermind. Once I picked the accessories etc. that one does reduce as expected.

When you make an order is there a way to select a delivery date and the Dell web site or do you have phone them and ask to change the date after you have purchased an item?

It was the save 20% on Dell Accessories code in the blue light app that worked for me.

None of the codes for students work. Just did a test to check. So yeah they seem to have disabled codes for students for some reason.

Edit: not that it matters at the ridiculous price it shows in basket

Back
Top Bottom