World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

I kind of fancy doing it, but also on the other hand can’t be asked with the hassle.

Can't be bothered with the faff either especially seeing how it went for the folks in us trying to get their partial refund. That and hoping the issue with applying our own discount codes gets fixed

Can't be bothered with the faff either especially seeing how it went for the folks in us trying to get their partial refund. That and hoping the issue with applying our own discount codes gets fixed
My worry is I will order it and will be too late and won’t come until June or something. At least this way I get to enjoy for a week before returning it. Lol. Thing is I am not a fan of doing stuff like this, feels a bit ******.

So you cancelling your order then Nexus LOL

Already did :p

My worry is I will order it and will be too late and won’t come until June or something. At least this way I get to enjoy for a week before returning it. Lol. Thing is I am not a fan of doing stuff like this, feels a bit ******.

Just seen this:

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/price-match-guarantee/cp/price-match-guarantee

uMqnGkQ.png

**** it, might re-order but won't be able to get my work discount then but at the same time, no guarantee that will work anyway....

you could just order it now, and try again when the price is fixed sometime in the morning, and just cancel the initial one as long as you get the new one with a reasonable delivery window !!

**** it. I ordered.
Welcome to the QD OLED gang, its been a long time coming! no more IPS glow and crappy overshoot! even thou the brightness ain't the best but sufficient!! tobe honest I have been sick of lcd tech for many years coming from CRT's

Welcome to the QD OLED gang, its been a long time coming! no more IPS glow and crappy overshoot! even thou the brightness ain't the best but sufficient!! tobe honest I have been sick of lcd tech for many years coming from CRT's
Brightness will be fine. It is a monitor after all, any brighter and would probably not be good for one’s eyes as I sit very close.

@Nexus18 I better not see the pixels man!

Back
Top Bottom