World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Brightness will be fine. It is a monitor after all, any brighter and would probably not be good for one’s eyes as I sit very close.

@Nexus18 I better not see the pixels man!

your probably right we all got used the eye bleedingly high brightness and washed out rubbish from lcd's, we just need to get used to normal brightness, I am looking at getting it first and seeing if its any good, even if the price is over inflated it does not bother me,
I been waiting for the oled monitor for over a decade! so if this is no good we can always get a refund!! but the thing is monitor tech should only get better from now on!! now we are finally seeing the beginning of the end of the trash called LCD's!!!

Brightness will be fine. It is a monitor after all, any brighter and would probably not be good for one’s eyes as I sit very close.

@Nexus18 I better not see the pixels man!

:cry:

You'll be begging to go back to your 4k LCD after seeing this spaghetti niche ar/Res. ;) :D

**** we got nexus back in the gang!!:D:cry::D

For now.... :p

Haha. Now all we need is @gpuerrilla and I can go buy a big bag of popcorn and enjoy :cry:

Order confirmed and delivery expected on 28th.... Meh. Would have been nice to have had something to play with this week as want to get DL 2 finished ffs, already put it on hold for the past month now....

You'll be begging to go back to your 4k LCD after seeing this spaghetti niche ar/Res. ;) :D

For now.... :p

Order confirmed and delivery expected on 28th.... Meh. Would have been nice to have had something to play with this week as want to get DL 2 finished ffs, already put it on hold for the past month now....
Are you not on the mainland? Still showing 24th even on a fresh order for me. Mine shows as dispatching tomorrow. It does say estimated mind you.

I may play it again. But will just do main quests but this time go with survivors. I think it can be done in like 20 hours or less if you stick to main quests.

Well that's interesting, just checked my work discount portal and the monitor vouchers have been removed.... So yeah seems they aren't wanting people to stack discount codes?

Are you not on the mainland? Still showing 24th even on a fresh order for me. Mine shows as dispatching tomorrow. It does say estimated mind you.

Nope :(

What do you mean by filters? Also I tried using edge and Mobile browser and still the add to cart does not show up.
You need to go to the category to add it to cart basically. Click for home on the homepage and then in the navbar at the top go to products > monitors > alienware monitors and you should be able to add it to the cart on that page.

On the main web page with the list of all monitors it's listed as £1099.00 reduced from £1423.50 but when you add it to the basket and the page changes to its own details page, it placed in the basket at the higher price.

Back
Top Bottom