World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

I doubt Quidco/TCB will pay out because of the discount codes, unless you have experience that Dell do. I think the only way it happens is if it slips through the net.

@TNA

Was your first in production? Did you just click on the cancel button? Don't get why mine is greyed out. Suppose I could contact support and get them to do it but knowing my luck, they would cancel the £847 one!! :o

And just as I posted that, my first one has shipped now. So guess I'll just have to wait for it to arrive and arrange return/collection now.

My second still isn't in production yet :/
Mine either. But I figure it should be before April 7th so that is not a big wait, hence why I cancelled my first order.

Nor is mine (order complete about 8:07), I wouldn't worry too much.
8:04 order received email and 8:12 for confirmed :)

I agree, not worried about it. How much did you pay in the end?

@TNA

Was your first in production? Did you just click on the cancel button? Don't get why mine is greyed out. Suppose I could contact support and get them to do it but knowing my luck, they would cancel the £847 one!! :o
It was, still is, not received a confirmation of cancellation on that order yet.

And just as I posted that, my first one has shipped now. So guess I'll just have to wait for it to arrive and arrange return/collection now.
Mine has not, when did you cancel that one?

Could be worth getting in touch with support to see if they can retro apply the correct pricing to the shipped order.

Good shout. Perhaps warranty stuff too as I couldn't select that with the first order.... I really need to do some work first here though :cry:

So lunch time dell chat it is!

It was, still is, not received a confirmation of cancellation on that order yet.

Mine has not, when did you cancel that one?

This is the one I order at like 2/2.40am lol

When have you received confirmation for that one please? Mine still not shipped :(

About 2.40am lol

XFr8De0.png

Odd, showing up as sold out but if I refresh the page the add to basket button appears and it works. Also showing the delivery date on this as 07/04/2022 now.

Good shout. Perhaps warranty stuff too as I couldn't select that with the first order.... I really need to do some work first here though :cry:

So lunch time dell chat it is!

This is the one I order at like 2/2.40am lol

About 2.40am lol

XFr8De0.png
Thank you, so I still have an hour to mine :)

Someone on HDUK has stacked codes:
47127199_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom