World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

I can't cancel that order now :cry:
Did it move to shipped then? That's why it wont let you cancel?
BTW, once its shipped you can ask to apply your discount code to CS. They will tell you to cancel until it's shipped, but post shipping they will just apply the code. Just tell them you have a geniune code and it did not work.

Order status now in production for me. I am fully expecting shipped confirmation before the evening is up. Maybe even delivery tomorrow which would be nice.

Edit*
To those who used the code I posted you owe me many boxes of Haribo and Earl Grey tea now yeah? :D

unknown.png

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Did it move to shipped then? That's why it wont let you cancel?
BTW, once its shipped you can ask to apply your discount code to CS. They will tell you to cancel until it's shipped, but post shipping they will just apply the code. Just tell them you have a geniune code and it did not work.

It's still in production :confused:

I already have another order in for the £847 price so want to just cancel the full priced one as couldn't be assed with the faff of returning etc.

What time did you order?

My second one ordered just after 8 is still on confirmed....

I Wanted the LG42" C2 really, but worried about burn in so thought I'd be better off with a actual monitor...would have risked the TV for the same money, but given the ~£350 difference, a bit of a no brainer!

Total (GBP)
£847.00

Yeah I considered that for the text clarity and had it been on at same price point I would have gone with that myself but at £1299 it is hugely overpriced.

It's still in production :confused:

What time did you order?

My second one ordered just after 8 is still on confirmed....

I managed to get it in a minute or two past 8 when the monitors page went live and it stopped redirecting to the original 1400 price one.

I also have blue-light discount, makes me wonder if that was taken into consideration in any way.

I managed to get it in a minute or two past 8 when the monitors page went live and it stopped redirecting to the original 1400 price one.

I also have blue-light discount, makes me wonder if that was taken into consideration in any way.

Hmmm odd, mrk the same too....

Bet you my £847 will be delayed till June or something silly!

Showing as sold out now on the Dell website

And I'll just keep the original order now then :p

So, can the monitor be used as we please then and still return with 14/30 days for what was paid and free postage?

Yeah looks like if your order isn't in production status, expect the delay email now! Seen some saying ETA going to 7th April

To be fair, it was 8hrs 17 mins. Lots of people ordered for 1423.5

I guess it depends on if their orders have been handled in the same way as those who used the correct page for buying the monitor.

That original 1400 page didn't give any of the normal monitor buying options for accessories or warranty options.

Well I made a 3rd order as a 5% code that stacked dropped after my 2nd order. Shame my 23% code was used up already so had to use 20% one which made it come to £804.65. For the third order it says April 6th for delivery which I could live with. Going to wait for the 2nd purchase to change to in production and might just cancel my first order. Then decide where to go from there.

Back
Top Bottom