World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Order at 8:28 this morning and was confirmed, sadly the codes I knew no longer worked so was the full 1099 for me but still looking forward to it. ETA of the 24/03/

Could someone who's ordered one do me a favour and check their order PDF where it says about warranty? Mine says "3yr basic with advanced exchange" but no mention of burn in cover so I'm worried I accidently downgraded whilst I was swiping mid order. :o

That's exactly what mine says as well.

Phew, 8:41 order just confirmed, still says 24th March delivery, but I'm expecting that to change once it gets to the next stage

Could someone who's ordered one do me a favour and check their order PDF where it says about warranty? Mine says "3yr basic with advanced exchange" but no mention of burn in cover so I'm worried I accidently downgraded whilst I was swiping mid order. :o

FWIW.....its in the specs on the product page

"Bundled Services
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Exchange (Including coverage for OLED burn in)"

Dell chat said the additional code cannot be added to an already placed order since the monitor as the order was placed already at a discounted price and is now out of stock anyway so the option to add a code is not there.

Ah well, even If we waited a bit later before that code was posted then it would have been too late anyway as it would have been out of stock.

My wife is telling me she did that few years ago on xps and it worked. So there is hope.
Cool. Once I have mine in hand I will give them a shout and hopefully they can match the price of the 3rd order so I can just cancel that one.

Dell chat said the additional code cannot be added to an already placed order since the monitor as the order was placed already at a discounted price and is now out of stock anyway so the option to add a code is not there.

Ah well, even If we waited a bit later before that code was posted then it would have been too late anyway as it would have been out of stock.
Yea. And being honest the price you got it for is awesome anyways. But sometimes it is the principle of the thing, why should I be paying more than others? :p

It's a bit annoying when the dell advantage is supposed to be a perk for employees of companies who use dell products, but the general public can get a higher discount by stacking the other 2 codes :/

Back
Top Bottom