World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Soldato
Associate
Isn't there a time limit for pending transactions? Ie the vendor has to take the payment within x days or the money gets returned. Just a thought as I don't want my order being cancelled.

Googled and this is the case.. anyone else thought of this ?

My payment is still showing as pending

Associate
Isn't there a time limit for pending transactions? Ie the vendor has to take the payment within x days or the money gets returned. Just a thought as I don't want my order being cancelled.

Im sure they have thought of this and wont be cancelling literally everyones orders...

Associate
Just sold my aw2721d. 1 month min without a monitor now.. -.-

One would think that at least after the whole GPU release fiasco of RTX 3k series (endless delays etc.), people learned to not sell old stuff before they have new stuff in hand. I am definitely not selling my current one till I get new one - wait time is largely unknown, as is now (I don't trust their predictions).

Associate

It’s always been common on Apple product launches, eventually the pending transaction disappears and when the product ships you get charged.

Associate
One would think that at least after the whole GPU release fiasco of RTX 3k series (endless delays etc.), people learned to not sell old stuff before they have new stuff in hand. I am definitely not selling my current one till I get new one - wait time is largely unknown, as is now (I don't trust their predictions).

I didn't even use it tbh so not that bothered.

Soldato
Anyone know when Gsync is enabled on this? the screen has said Gysnc : Gsync on its display since i plugged it in.

Using a 5700XT and didn't have Variable refresh enabled yet. so not sure how to tell if it's actually enabled.

Associate
I got this AW3423DW for around 1625 Euros (early morning order).

You should cancel your orders asap. It's absolutely trash. I had an 1000 Euro 2nd order open, i canceled it too after testing.

Negative aspects:

-colors are broken (looking wrong like va colors) and washed out compared with LG nano ips
-the screen has an very annoying silver/white glow
-the fan/s are very loud
-near black flickering
-vrr flickering
-green/magenta artefacts (bad pixelrendering)
-bad sharpness/fuzzy text/picture, looks like crappy bgr pixelrendering, compared with nano ips with same ppi absolute trash
-glossy surface, any enviroment light is causing massive distraction and defocusing
-mine has two subpixel failures, magenta on white background and green on black background
-hdr 1000 peak mode much worse than hdr 400 true black mode, abl is much more aggressive
-motion not as smooth and sharp as nano ips (LG 34GP950G), oled juttering + 5 ms btg transitions (no joke a tester measured it), lg wrgb oled is much better
-some models with scratches on ar coating due no film protection
-every 4 hours pixel refresh for multiple minutes

Positive aspects:

-hdr looks fairly good in hdr 400 true black mode
-contrast is very good
-no blb
-no halos

Last edited:
Associate
I got this AW3423DW for around 1625 Euros (early morning order).

You should cancel your orders asap. It's absolutely trash. I had an 1000 Euro 2nd order open, i canceled it too after testing.

Negative aspects:

-colors are broken (looking wrong like va colors) and washed out compared with LG nano ips
-the screen has an very annoying silver/white glow
-the fan/s are very loud
-near black flickering
-vrr flickering
-green/magenta artefacts (bad pixelrendering)
-bad sharpness/fuzzy text/picture, looks like crappy bgr pixelrendering, compared with nano ips with same ppi absolute trash
-glossy surface, any enviroment light is causing massive distraction and defocusing
-mine has two subpixel failures, magenta on white background and green on black background
-hdr 1000 peak mode much worse than hdr 400 true black mode, abl is much more aggressive
-motion not as smooth and sharp as nano ips (LG 34GP950G), oled juttering + 5 ms btg transitions (no joke a tester measured it), lg wrgb oled is much better
-some models with scratches on ar coating due no film protection

Positive aspects:

-hdr looks fairly good in hdr 400 true black mode
-contrast is very good
-no blb
-no halos
I don't believe you I think you're trolling and trying to get people to cancel orders....

Associate
Theoretical thinking. It's beside of blb and some black levels far worse than nano ips. I couldnt believe it, because i have c1 and g1 oled from lg. This QD Oled is so bad in terms of picture quality.

Back
Top Bottom