***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

Associate
I did. I bought Mists of Pandaria last night and spent a couple of hours questing and trying to remember how to play my class!

Anyone else getting back into wow? Is the guild active?

Thanks in advance ;)

Soldato
Ive been unsubbed since March but ive been playing the Warlords beta quite a lot and ive no doubt ill resub once thats due out, my main reason for unsubscribing was not having an active guild and the content being stale. Now that i can see whats coming ive tried to avoid the quest lines and just explore the beta, work on teh garrison etc and its been great fun.

Now that they have added premade levell 100 pve and pvp realms latest patch i can spend some time looking at those but its really got me interested in the game and expansion again

Soldato
I played beta for an hour or so but then I stopped because I won't really wan't to do it all over again on Live. OCUK is empty, if I'm going to get the expansion then I need to find a guild or its pointless.

Associate
got a key today. was in panda beta before. this feels very rushed compared to panda. I wont they dont release it in September. and get the damn b.elf models finished before 6.0!

Soldato
Thinking about it, i'd be shocked if it came before December. I expect Blizzard will pull out all the stops to have it out this year but they'll need to use just about every remaining week to get it done.

Soldato
they have already announced that belfs wont be updated for launch, hierloom tab/tabard tab wont be ready for launch etc

I dunno from the beta im actually really looking forward to the release, the zones look lovely, initial raid tier has 17 bosses, 8 5mans at launch (4 90-99 + another 4 at 100), the garrisons, pvp island etc i think its shaping up to be a decent expansion.

Soldato
going by the blizz tweets its seems the next build onto the PTR will have added a lot more content, i dont for one second think the build were playing is where they are at in house, im sure they are well ahead.

People are hinting at a release date or pre-expansion patch launch to coincide with gamescon as theres a blizzard warlords exclusive event due for announcement then.

Could also be the WOD cinematic i guess.

Id assume the would want the game out before Blizzcon but who knows, id rather they release it when its ready than rush to meet deadlines.

Im expecting to see a large subscriber drop for the Q3 figures

Associate
I would have thought they would announce the release date at Blizzcon, with a December date in mind.

Haven't really stayed up to date with WoD updates but still looking forward to it and will make my own judgement's once it is released.

Soldato
could happen at blizzcon for sure but i think when they announced the preorders people assumed the "on or before December 20th" would be the BEFORE rather than the ON :)

Apparently there was also a deleted tweet from cory stockton which hinted at cash shop additions for the garrisons but cant really verify that.

I like how Lore responds to questions on the blizz forums he seems to be the one employee after ghostcrawler who will actually take a bit of time to reply to specific posts

Such a gap between the SOO raid in mists and WOD launch is gonna hurt the game bad

Soldato
I'm still not sure about this, after playing the beta for a few weeks there is so much broken at the moment mainly PvP as there is next to no balance atm. They said that cc was being tamed for this expansion but it's hard to spot where. The number of abilities have been reduced a lot and although I can see this could be needed in some cases but generally I think the classes have been dumbed down to the point of being a little boring..

I like the dungeons, they are a little harder than before but some have already been nerfed which is annoying.

I think the expansion has potential but I also think that they are way off getting right so hope they don't put it out early and spend the next 12 months trying to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom