***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

I can understand that but I personally really enjoy doing other stuff, I've never run out of things to do as such. I'd be cautious about transferring back though because I know a lot of the players were the sort to run out and try every new MMO released, I've tried this a few times but nothing I've found is as good to me as WOW.
Also, Woogie used to bully people in gchat ;)

playing the beta i have to say i expected the release to be earlier, the beta is surprisingly smooth altho the raid testing is currently in progress, dont see why its 3 months more to wait, i assume their internal builds which are coming to beta soon will have more changes

playing the beta i have to say i expected the release to be earlier, the beta is surprisingly smooth altho the raid testing is currently in progress, dont see why its 3 months more to wait, i assume their internal builds which are coming to beta soon will have more changes

They have to wait until after hypercon is over - Just makes more sense.

Anyone else totally lost lore wise after watching trailer?

Admittedly not played much myself since Lich King but I felt I still had a grasp on what was going on but now :confused:

They have to wait until after hypercon is over - Just makes more sense.

Anyone else totally lost lore wise after watching trailer?

Admittedly not played much myself since Lich King but I felt I still had a grasp on what was going on but now :confused:

What lore?

Lore in WoW = good guy gone bad does bad things and we players must stop him. Nerzhul, Arthas, Deathwing, Illidan, Garrosh, even Sargeras, they all fit the same boring profile.

Sorry, completely disagree with that. There is plenty there if you bother to read and actually take it in. Yes the premise on a lot is stop the bad guys but how does that differ to anything else?

Back
Top Bottom