***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/15...ebrate-10-years-of-world-of-warcraft-8-6-2014

Some really cool things they are doing to mark the 10th anniversary.

South shore vs tarren mill team deathmatch battleground, max level raid finder 40 man version of Molten Core which grants a core hound mount and achieve when completed :)

And the login price is the molten corgi pet

Lookin forward to it, also makes me pretty certain the expansion will be out well in time for us to be max level for the anniversary so i expect a October 14th release to be announced at Gamescon next week :D

(altho saying that they dont say max level will be 90 or 100 :p, could be a thing to keep people appeased till the expansion launches in December?) who knows

Think of returning to wow after quitting since the end of wotlk. My old server shattered halls and ocuk guild seems to be pretty dead, so taking my chars to Ragnaros with a few friends. Any horde guilds over their accepting a few socials? :) Looking forward to wod!

Think of returning to wow after quitting since the end of wotlk. My old server shattered halls and ocuk guild seems to be pretty dead, so taking my chars to Ragnaros with a few friends. Any horde guilds over their accepting a few socials? :) Looking forward to wod!

Fearsome War Engine was my old Dunemaul guild who moved over to Ragnaros due to it being a better community. Dunemaul was really good back in the day, but it slowly went crap in terms of community (ever since the dunemaul.org forums went down really). Either way, I'm sure they'd be interested in taking on a few. Not sure who's who now in the guild so your best bet would be to search it and see who's online.

I just resubbled last night, my main is still on Dunemaul. Don't have Mists yet, I'm in two minds about getting it. Maybe when I hit 85 on my main :D Tarren Mill and Southshore BG is making my loins quiver in anticipation.

Anyone know if there's any videos anywhere which sum up what's happening next expansion nicely? Been out of the mix for a couple of months and the notes for the next expansion all seem a little overwhelming and confusing.

Also, does anyone know what it looks like will be the best dps class going into next expansion (Exclusively for PvE)

Just resubbed ready for 6.0 and finally decided to level up Archaeology. First Pandaria artifact was Canopic Jar and inside..... Vial of the Sands Recipe :D

Fearsome War Engine was my old Dunemaul guild who moved over to Ragnaros due to it being a better community. Dunemaul was really good back in the day, but it slowly went crap in terms of community (ever since the dunemaul.org forums went down really)

Cheers dude, I'll keep an eye out. :)

Currently in Reliving the Past on CoA who are recruiting for SoO normal if anyone is interested, it's the reroll guild from a few months ago, we have been at 90 for a while now but could use a few more people, mainly a tank, maybe a healer and a few dps to fill our roster a bit, just started normal SoO a few weeks ago, killed the first 5 bosses.

Also accepting social members if raiding isn't your thing.

If anyone is interested feel free to add me on B.net Chisuka#2133.

I think the OCUK guild on CoA fell apart due to not really making any Progress as the expansion has kind of gone on too long already so people lost interest. It was great till people found there was nothing much to do late game other than what they were doing previously. I'm hoping the new expansion will breath some life back into the guild once it is released.

Back
Top Bottom