Worst places in England.

Caporegime
Us Midlanders just watching the sticks fly over our heads from the North to the South and vice versa.
Sipping a cuppa Earl Grey as it goes.

Then when the cuppa is done, fighting with ourselves, midlands is just a fight vs each other rather than a more intercity debate.

Lol. The problem you guys have is you're southerners to us, and northerners to them!
Unloved by all!

Permabanned
OP
Problem is even the nice places are doing down the pan. I live in a beautiful village just over the border from North yorkshire and used to be North Yorkshire but its dying. Every house that comes on the market is bought up as a holiday let and if it isnt, its people from down south moving in.

The community spirit is going and myself and my partner are starting to think about moving somewhere else soon.

ANyway back to the point, worst place I lived was Hackney North London and the second worse place was Lenton Boulevard in Nottingham. The year I lived there we had more murders than anywhere in the country including an old man who told two young kids off for queue jumping in the local chippy so one of them hit him over the head with a gatepost.......

Permabanned
Honestly, what is it with southerners? I grew up in London but my god, every single one that has moved in near me as an absolute arse hole. They have no concept of/consideration for others around them. They take no notice of the covenants and village traditions.

Literally it's a north/south divide. The only exception are the two couples from Cornwall who are both lovely.

Spot on. Absolutely right. They must all be raised to be self centered egomaniacs these days with no concept of the world around them and other people living on this planet..

Permabanned
My Mrs moved from Leeds to Stoke

(She was 11 when her family moved because of her Dad's work).
Well that just emphasises the point I was trying to make when I said there would need to be a reason for such a big move but if your current Mrs was only 11 at the time she didn't really have any say in the matter did she.

Give me some valid reasons why anyone would want to relocate to Stoke these days (unless for a good job or serious personal relationship or cheap properties).

???

"Surfing in a back garden with no water" like a plonker suggested in a previous reply is not a valid reason lol

Soldato
Well that just emphasises the point I was trying to make when I said there would need to be a reason for such a big move but if your current Mrs was only 11 at the time she didn't really have any say in the matter did she.

Give me some valid reasons why anyone would want to relocate to Stoke these days (unless for a good job or serious personal relationship or cheap properties).

???

"Surfing in a back garden with no water" like a plonker suggested in a previous reply is not a valid reason lol

Wow you actually think St Reward is in Stoke https://www.cornwalls.co.uk/st-breward
After you clean the dog crap of your little white van and take your meds, have a google
As your a noob you can also just click on the location under the avatar
Just to clarify St Breward is in Cornwall not Stoke you utter clown
Here's a location screen shot ,try and understand, it's not difficult

Screenshot-2022-10-04-05-41-19-08-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
At no stage in this thread have I ever said that ^^^.
You however still, repeatedly, keep spelling the name of the town wrong though.

Keep talking nonsense and enjoying your passion for surfing in your back garden. Plant pot lol.
You're a seriously weird character...
Why would I need to surf in my back garden when the sea is 6 miles away ,troll

Back
Top Bottom