Worst places in England.

Caporegime
Bexleyheath

Erith is just as bad. Feels like I am in a different country when driving through there.

Like most truckers say the best road in London is the slip road coming onto the M11 Northbound. :D

The UK is like an Italy or Greece in the making anyway. In 100 years time the whole place will be a dump. If you have a chance to get yourself another passport. Get out while you can :p

Permabanned
OP
Erith is just as bad. Feels like I am in a different country when driving through there.

Like most truckers say the best road in London is the slip road coming onto the M11 Northbound. :D

The UK is like an Italy or Greece in the making anyway. In 100 years time the whole place will be a dump. If you have a chance to get yourself another passport. Get out while you can :p
This is the unfortunate truth, I saw it and have been on the cruise ship to Canada for a long time.
Not that things cannot go wrong in other countries, but I would rather try my luck.

I would rather avoid real dangers like a big bear ripping me apart than thinking humans are safe and then they f you over from behind.

Last edited:
Soldato
What are peoples views of Canada?
Is where I am going. Toronto.
Nearly moved there myself a few years back, have visited. Amazing city, so diverse and interesting, loads of really nice little neighbourhoods, awesome food. Bit nippy in winter mind! If I did move to North America, it would be Toronto 100%.

Soldato
You said you've been there many times (wales). That was the relevance. The different purposes of your visit and mine obviously would give different experiences.
I missed this as I am full of COVIDs but that was kind of my point.

Our experiences differ but I'm not sure you can really then jump to assuming I just bimble everywhere :)

Bumble maybe. Bimble nah.

Soldato

That's what I keep telling our son. 'You have another passport, don't waste your life here...'

Soldato
That was funny but if you want an accurate portrayal of me try imagining a 17 stone bodybuilder that wears suits to work everyday, drives a reasonably nice car, has his own business, and lives in the suburbs with normal people and not on a council estate with crazy riff-raff :)
Oh too much for me... Anyone got tissues please.

Caporegime
This is the unfortunate truth, I saw it and have been on the cruise ship to Canada for a long time.
Not that things cannot go wrong in other countries, but I would rather try my luck.

I would rather avoid real dangers like a big bear ripping me apart than thinking humans are safe and then they f you over from behind.

My mother is Polish and returned to Poland after living in the UK for over 40 years. She lives like a absolute queen on her English pension with a beautiful house in the Masurian Lake District (our Lake district on steriods). She would never be able to live that quality of life here. Plane travel is cheap as chips so I see her every couple of months so the distance isn't even an issue. I can even drive there in a day. It is also very safe and crime is non existent.

Soldato
That was funny but if you want an accurate portrayal of me try imagining a 17 stone bodybuilder that wears suits to work everyday, drives a reasonably nice car, has his own business, and lives in the suburbs with normal people and not on a council estate with crazy riff-raff :)
Sorry to hear you're obese :(

Man of Honour
My mother is Polish and returned to Poland after living in the UK for over 40 years. She lives like a absolute queen on her English pension with a beautiful house in the Masurian Lake District (our Lake district on steriods). She would never be able to live that quality of life here. Plane travel is cheap as chips so I see her every couple of months so the distance isn't even an issue. I can even drive there in a day. It is also very safe and crime is non existent.

In 2007 I was invited over to Lodz with two colleagues to check on their assembly/quality techniques in a Domestic Appliance factory.
One week later we were begging Merloni to fetch us back, we were treated disgracefully.

I did spend a week in Krakow and I've always said it's one of the safest city's I've visited.

Soldato
Do I detect roid rage in this thread :D
That was my second choice of comment to highlight the absurdity in this thread - where someone has unilaterally decided that moon man moved to Stoke (despite him never saying anything of the sort) and then got increasingly angry at him about typos - while continuing to refuse to countenance any suggestion that he is not, in fact, living in Stoke.

At this point moon man, I think you just have to accept things and move to Stoke.
We'll have to add "appeasing a mad man" to the list of three acceptable reasons.

Soldato
That was my second choice of comment to highlight the absurdity in this thread - where someone has unilaterally decided that moon man moved to Stoke (despite him never saying anything of the sort) and then got increasingly angry at him about typos - while continuing to refuse to countenance any suggestion that he is not, in fact, living in Stoke.

At this point moon man, I think you just have to accept things and move to Stoke.
We'll have to add "appeasing a mad man" to the list of three acceptable reasons.
What, he's not in Stoke? I assumed he was with the view and everything.

Back
Top Bottom