• Am I bothered though

Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
VeNT said:
bet it gets spam filtered

That would be a blessing for the OP, as he may not find himself with a restraining order, but a shame for the rest of us. (hoping he actually put a link to this thread)

BTW if you get no response, or a I'm not interested response at least send her the link to this thread so she can have a bit of a laugh

Associate
I think this man has got balls. In all honesty how many of us would have asked her in person? I reckon 80% of Ocukers need to be slightly intoxicated before they will approach a woman. I wouldn't even have had the guts to email her.
Well done.
Having said that I think flowers with those words on the card would have been better (assuming you have her name from the email address).

Last edited:
Associate
Anyhoo, she might have knocked off with her mates for the weekend.

Don't worry about it the next couple of days - just don't answer the door or the phone. Make sure you see ID before letting anyone in. :)

Permabanned
SeanyK said:
Well the update is no reply so far lol!

Don't worry, shes just been swept off her feet by a mysterious Outlook Express stranger. When she gathers her senses and finished day-dreaming about you, she'll reply.

Or perhaps, shes laughed at your feeble attempt of flirting. And binned the email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom