Votes: 125 43.1%
  • Am I bothered though

Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Rich_L said:
What do women always say they lovein a guy?

Confidence
Intelligence
Sense of Humour

Approach a woman with a GREAT FACT and you tick all those boxes, in MINIMAL TIME!

It just makes SENSE!
Nope, that's not how it works! Whilst they might be the things that DO WORK (I'm not arguing that), if you ask a woman that then they will likely have no idea ;) . 99% of women who say they want just a "nice guy" are kidding themselves tbh.

@OP: If you can't even get the guts to go ask her out in an email then what possible chance would you have in a relationship (if it ever got that far)? Grow some balls and go ask her in person.

Associate
Dutch Guy said:
TBH what is embarrasing about asking out a beautiful girl, it happens all the time :confused:

Exactly well put :p,

How about you go back to the place and say you might of dropped your wallet and if the receptionist who was on at the time might of seen it lying about. you could always leave your number incase she finds it ;)

Soldato
woodsy said:
Exactly well put :p,

How about you go back to the place and say you might of dropped your wallet and if the receptionist who was on at the time might of seen it lying about. you could always leave your number incase she finds it ;)
You kind of contradict yourself there. First you say that it's well put and it happens all the time, then you suggest an idea which doesn't actually ask her out :confused: . If you want to ask someone out then JUST DO IT. Of course you need to be unique in your approach if possible, but don't dodge around the idea, get to the point!

Associate
St0rmer66 said:
You kind of contradict yourself there. First you say that it's well put and it happens all the time, then you suggest an idea which doesn't actually ask her out :confused: . If you want to ask someone out then JUST DO IT. Of course you need to be unique in your approach if possible, but don't dodge around the idea, get to the point!

Hey I'm just trying to help the poor guy out!

Sometimes doing the right thing Aint doing the right thing ;)

Soldato
SeanyK said:
I only want to ask her out after finding more out about her
So stalk her for a while
SeanyK said:
she might have a boyfriend
See above
SeanyK said:
she might not even like men!
Bonus! Even more reason to stalk

SeanyK said:
Essentially, I could *CALL* her desk lol, but thats prob just as bad as email, and certainly more embaressing than email!

Flower(s) to her desk, with your email? :p

Soldato
SeanyK said:
I only want to ask her out after finding more out about her, she might have a boyfriend, she might not even like men!
What you are trying is to be friendly with her like a mate or neighbour/whatever but your intention is to go out with her, all you are doing is giving her mixed signals as to what you want.

If you would ask her straight away you either get a yes or a no, if she has a boyfriend she will tell you straight away.

Soldato
OP
Hey, this might be a bit out of the blue but bear with me...

I was in today to register with the agency and I couldn't help noticing you on reception and thinking you were absolutely gorgeous, I know it's random and crazy!
I Was going to say hello and ask for your number (complete with risk of slap I know) after my interview but you'd gone by then!

I only overheard you saying this was your email address so I hope it's the right one or I'm gonna look pretty stupid(!)

Good enough? ( I put a bit of humour in lol)

Mat

Mat

Soldato
At least sleep on it!

See how you feel in the morning, you might have come to your senses and realised that doing it person it the better option. Email = quick way to fulfil your desire to make contact but not the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom