Votes: 125 43.1%
  • Am I bothered though

Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
SeanyK said:
That would be the most embaressing thing EVER, I couldnt possibly do it!

That's what normal people do. Don't, for the love of God, email her.

EDIT: You did it. You really did... Oh well.

/sits back and waits for fallout.

Ant :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Rich_L said:
No way don't email her, follow her home from work then hide in a tree near her house, preferably so you can spy on her changing! At least check out the goods properly before purchasing!

Go back in there and give her a high-five, then enjoy your lifetime of happiness with your newly acquired servant!

I agree. Start stalking her as soon as possible

:D

Associate
SeanyK said:
Hey, this might be a bit out of the blue but bear with me...

I was in today to register with the agency and I couldn't help noticing you on reception and thinking you were absolutely gorgeous, I know it's random and crazy!
I Was going to say hello and ask for your number (complete with risk of slap I know) after my interview but you'd gone by then!

I only overheard you saying this was your email address so I hope it's the right one or I'm gonna look pretty stupid(!)

So there does not seem to be a question or theme for this, you not asking if its ok to keep mailing, meet up or get any details, your also not offering any details about yourself so she hasn't a clue which stalker you are.

Her response could be something like.

"And your point is?"

EDIT: And where is the link to this thread?

Last edited:
Soldato
I think we should have cured seanyk by now :) to post this topic on OcUK is surely much more embarassing than simply asking a woman out :) hopefully next time, he will remember all of us, and say screw that and simply walk up and get himself a date :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom