XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Soldato
My 3 year GPU bargain is due to run out this month, do I need it to expire before trying the 3 year hack again? Thanks.
Yes otherwise it will just quarter whatever you buy, but it still works fine, i bought 3 x 12 months turkey subs and then a 1 month ultimate, waited the day after it expired and did it all at once, cost was £87 for 3 years of ultimate

Soldato
My 3 year GPU bargain is due to run out this month, do I need it to expire before trying the 3 year hack again? Thanks.

Yes you do, but it is possible to cancel your ultimate sub if you are fine with loosing a month or so, I did it recently via MS live chat, only had a few weeks left till it expired so wasn't bothered about cancelling it and then redeeming a load of reward points for gold codes.

Associate
I still can’t believe this works! I’ve also recently got YouTube premium from India, it will be a shame when all these loopholes are closed

I still can’t believe this works! I’ve also recently got YouTube premium from India, it will be a shame when all these loopholes are closed
it's such a minor amount i imagine that actually do this. even friends i have that did this the first time, can't be bothered to do it again now theirs are running out. genius sexy tech men like us do it and save money, but most others just don't know how to use a vpn, can't be bothered to type in 3/4 codes, risk it not working etc.

MS imo would be foolish to stop it.

Associate
Renewed mine today

A certain place doing 6month codes for £11.50 which turned out to be 2 x 3month codes so overall £54 for 34months

Associate
Can this be used for someone who has Xbox 360 and two PC allowing it that one profile is maxed out for 3 years with the other two able to benefit as well?

If not is this due to MS system not the offer?

Thanks for any help

Associate
kinda related - but just seen that xbox 360 games are no longer going to be offered monthly. bit of a shame really - but i guess its a way to push people to ultimate

Back
Top Bottom