**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

They did the same thing for me with a Hoover. After a week I received a very formal letter asking for payment or the item to be returned.

When I called them they offered me a %20 discount to keep the item.

To be honest I would just refuse the delivery if you do not want it and save any hassles.

Yeah it's what I'm gonna have to do.

I have no desire to get one now (hence my cancellation), but jesus what a ballache.

Getting the refund in the first place was a right pain.

Asda xbox day one (FIFA) order has now left the warehouse with DPD. Roll on Friday, just booked the day off work :D

Just need amazon to dispatch my plug and play kit, kinect tv bracket, Ryse, BF4 and DR3 !

Mine too, with a teasing (but unlikely) ETA.

Retailer: Asda Direct
Order: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Carrier: DPD
Carrier Reference: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DM Consignment Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery Expected:
08:00 GMT - 18:00 Tomorrow GMT

Oooh now that would be nice ;)

Anyone ordered Xbox One from Currys?
Had no updates as to what is happening, still saying estimated delivery is 3-5 after I ordered it way back in September.

Ordered in September too, same estimated delivery date quoted on the order status on the website.

I phoned this morning to complain. The chap I spoke to said that all orders placed in sept and before are with the distributor and are scheduled for a Friday delivery, not next wek. My mate has had the same response via an email query.

My xbox and charge station is showing as shipped now which is promising, none of the games are though or my spare controller and xbox live. Using Game. Only money I can see taken is the money for the xbox.

Ordered a Xbox One earlier with a 10% discount code for the Day One edition, it's already been dispatched....

Just had a text message as well confirming it will be delivered tomorrow...

My Amazon order has gone from 22nd November to

Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date

This is a day one edition, preordered back in July!

Anyone else got this??

Just woke up and checked my mail, I e-mailed gameshark/madcatz about the FightStick about the release date and got this

Please be advised that we do not have this information at the moment, reason for which it has not been posted and the product is still in the Pre Order status.

Back
Top Bottom