**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Both my Xbox One order and BF4 order haven't changed yet, still says estimated delivery of the 22nd.

Xbox One says "Not dispatched yet" for its status and BF4 "Preordered". Hoping they both come for Friday!

They did the same thing for me with a Hoover. After a week I received a very formal letter asking for payment or the item to be returned.

When I called them they offered me a %20 discount to keep the item.

To be honest I would just refuse the delivery if you do not want it and save any hassles.

Thinking about it now, what if I did want to keep it (just thinking about it now).

Would it class as unsolicited goods because the refund was given in a reasonable amount of time (around a month ago), for an item thats on preorder?

I'm wondering where that stands, because if it is unsolicited goods then they can't ask for money without committing a criminal offence, but if it is solicited goods then they can within 6 years!

Has anyone got their Xboxes yet?

Sorry, but just peeking into this thread, because my wife Whatsapp'ed me to say that my delivery from Amazon has come. Not sure if she's trolling me or not.

Oh no I missed it! Sold out now.

Does anyone else know of any still available?

not that I've looked. been looking all week and I missed the other day when ASDA had a few online but sold out within an hour. Zavvi seemed to have sold out within an hour

look about guess people cancelled their orders and thats when a few came avail

oh well at least my mate didnt lie about the 9/10 on his employers site. Just shows you they knew it was a 9 2 days ago lol why hold the review til now. plus eurogamer always trying to be trendy by giving a 7 when everyone else went 8.0-9.2

I have just had a couple of hours playing Forza 5 and my god what have they done to the handling....!! Why do all the cars slide so much. I'm really disappointed with this as it has lost all the nice handling the other Forza games had.

I have just had a couple of hours playing Forza 5 and my god what have they done to the handling....!! Why do all the cars slide so much. I'm really disappointed with this as it has lost all the nice handling the other Forza games had.

yeah eurogamer basically said its too true to life to be fun. I have no opinion until I play it myself though. I quite like the slidey perfection needed in assetto corsa. GT and Forza have always been on rails so this might be a good thing.

yeah eurogamer basically said its too true to life to be fun. I have no opinion until I play it myself though. I quite like the slidey perfection needed in assetto corsa. GT and Forza have always been on rails so this might be a good thing.

Its far from true to life tbh. No car I have owned slides all over the place even at low speeds. It felt like they have just gone with the cars moving around a central pole rather than a simulated steering system. It felt like you drifted around the corners.

They didn't like the microtransations and lack of tracks. Apparently it leads to enforced grinding of cash to promote microtransactions and repetition in the championship of the same tracks. Cars got the thumbs up though and nothing bad has been said about handling being too slidey on any sites just that they need correcting which is fun. To be fair only eurogamer gave a 7/10 and everyone else gave higher.

Back
Top Bottom