**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

You need to chill. Better than all that proper trolling earlier and PS4 v XO res crap....

People are excited and getting uber paranoid about online purchases. Whats wrong with discussing the hype. Its part of the fun.

I changed the card it was being paid by a few days ago yeah.

This shouldn't effect delivery allocation though should it? Or do you think it's just their system taking a while to update?

I'd call them up. i lost my delivery date change my card 4 weeks ago. Apparently their system isn't clever enough to deal with it. I was able to change my shipping to expedited to get it back to today.

Other users phoned and asked for a supervisor, maybe they can change it back for you

You need to chill. Better than all that proper trolling earlier and PS4 v XO res crap....

People are excited and getting uber paranoid about online purchases. Whats wrong with discussing the hype. Its part of the fun.

Nothing wrong with it, I enjoy the hype behind it and good to see but makes it hard to find any new updated information that is being released all the time. With this being the only One thread makes sense to keep this on topic and create a new one for order updates?

They did the same thing for me with a Hoover. After a week I received a very formal letter asking for payment or the item to be returned.

When I called them they offered me a %20 discount to keep the item.

To be honest I would just refuse the delivery if you do not want it and save any hassles.
I'd keep it and then get a solicitor to draft a letter charging them for storage :D

If anyone has updated payment details on a preorder with Amazon and had their delivery date go from "22nd Nov" to "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate" - I just Live Chatted with a guy at Amazon

You are now connected to Nicky from Amazon.co.uk
Me: Hi there,
The Xbox One preorder (placed 12 July) has changed from expected delivery 22 Nov to "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."
I'd like to clarify what has happened to cause this - and to ensure that I will receive this on Friday when it's due to launch!
Thanks.

Nicky: Hello, my name is Nicky. I'll be happy to help you today.

May I have the name on your account?

Me:Hey Nicky - yeah it's "*****"

Nicky:Thank you. Your email address is ********, correct?

Me:That's correct.

Nicky:thank you, please hold a moment for me
I can see that you have changed the order on Saturday to a new payment method?

Me:That's correct yes. I was approved an Amazon.co.uk Mastercard so thought I'd take advantage of the 0% interest.

Nicky: please hold a moment for me

Me:No problem.
It's worth noting that I also changed most (if not all) open orders with you to use the Amazon.co.uk Mastercard and I don't believe it's effect any other order.

Nicky:it is just because this is a pre order and there are no extra stock that it can cause an issue, I am having it checked for you now, I will be as quick as I can

Me:Okay thanks. Appreciate your help.

Nicky:I have been assured that this will revert back to release day delivery, the latest the order will be amended is this evening. is that ok?

Me:Absolutely perfect! Panic over!
Thanks Nicky, you've been a big help.

Nicky:I am glad I could help you. Is there anything else i can assist you with at the moment?

Me:Nope that's fine - as I said I've got a lot of next gen (PS4 and Xbox One) titles on preorder with you and this was the only item that had been changed.
Thanks.

Nicky:It is known to us and we have a team amending the dates for these orders, it should revert back by this evening.

Me:Great thanks.

Back
Top Bottom