Xbox One X

Soldato
Anyone else had the odd random freeze in games and crash to dash?

I've had to lock ups in AC Origins, but they sorted themselves out and could continue and 1 freeze and crash to dash playing Lego Superheroes 2.
I think its the games as I have seen a few threads especially AC O on the issue.

Soldato

I've had to lock ups in AC Origins, but they sorted themselves out and could continue and 1 freeze and crash to dash playing Lego Superheroes 2.
I think its the games as I have seen a few threads especially AC O on the issue.

I haven't played mine enough yet but at an area on Wolfenstein 2, I died and when it loaded the save to try again it crashed to the dashboard with no prompt or error message. Reloaded the game fine but I died again in the same area and it did it again. Got past that section and it hasn't done it since so hopefully that ones down to the software

Soldato
Anyone know what size the 4k HDR version of AC Origins should be? I have a disc copy and the game install is only something like 48GB. But it wont find any updates when aI go to manage game. Played first 5 mins and it does not look 4K to me at all.

So Im a bit confused.

Soldato
Installed and updated on mine it's only taking up 42.8GB of space. I haven't played it yet but watched my stepson playing it and for the first few minutes I wasn't impressed. When he got to the point where it's outside it certainly looked a lot better though. I know it downloaded a ~1.8GB update during installation.

Soldato
Anyone know what size the 4k HDR version of AC Origins should be? I have a disc copy and the game install is only something like 48GB. But it wont find any updates when aI go to manage game. Played first 5 mins and it does not look 4K to me at all.

So Im a bit confused.

it isn't 4K

Soldato
Installed and updated on mine it's only taking up 42.8GB of space. I haven't played it yet but watched my stepson playing it and for the first few minutes I wasn't impressed. When he got to the point where it's outside it certainly looked a lot better though. I know it downloaded a ~1.8GB update during installation.

Its about 43gb as it does not have any extra texture packs to download, personally I think it looks really good, couple pics I posted a while back on here: #1884

Soldato
Hmm...fired up my 1x earlier today and it wouldn’t detect my WiFi, or any, as though the network WiFi on the 1x wasn’t working..

A hard reset and all is well..

Anyone else have this bug??

Associate
I don’t think it’s the X1X having these software bugs alone. My OG Xbone does weird things since updating to the big new firmware.

They just released another software build for Alpha, beta group to test. I think it's for oled tvs and sound problems.

Soldato
So they only last 6-8hours and you throw them away once internal batteries are dead?

I prefer xbox way, 40+ hours and quick swap of batteries and it's working again.
Throw them away?

My original PS4 controller is still working fine.

In fact so is the pad I got with my fat ps3!

MS should be providing charge and play on their premium console. Probably my only criticism of a very premium feeling machine.

Associate

I've had one lock up in Origins for 3-4 seconds where the screen freezes and the sound is buzzing/jarring like if the console is just about to explode.

Soldato
Another issue guys :(

When playing Forza 7 tonight..I was doing an hour endurance race..and the strangest thing happened..

When at high speed at certain areas of the tracks, the analog stick would not allow me to turn :confused:

Does this sound like a console, game, controller issue??

Back
Top Bottom