Xbox One X

Associate
OP
Played Fallout 4 last night with the 4k patch and even without a 4k tv (yet) it looks really good, I'm impressed. Hopefully picking up a 4k TV and AV receiver tomorrow...
make sure the amp is 2.2 compliant (if you are putting the one through it ) and not just 4k pass through :)

Soldato
Also played the 4K Fallout 4 patch it does look good but doesn't seem to run all that smooth. You can also tell it's a two year old game with a 4K patch, doesn't look remotely close to the likes of Wolfenstein 2 or AC:Origins which is obviously expected.

The framerate isnt brilliant is it :(

Wish some of these devs would aim for 1440p and upscale to atleast hit a SOLID 30fps minimum.

Soldato
Playing LA Noire at the moment as I never really got anywhere near completion on the 360, still a great game and with all the DLC thrown in as well, but it does look dated even with the graphics overhaul so if anyone is thinking of getting it don't expect to much in that department.

Was quite bored with this game first time around, nice idea but just did not grab me.

Caporegime
Mines arriving today but I have no games for it yet.. Is there a demo of sorts I can try to push the system and see how noisy or not it is?

Got EA Access? There's a BF2 trial which does look pretty, shame the game is ****.

The framerate isnt brilliant is it :(

Indeed, i'd expect it to be a bit smoother but Fallout never seems to run that great on console :(

Soldato
Got EA Access? There's a BF2 trial which does look pretty, shame the game is ****.

Indeed, i'd expect it to be a bit smoother but Fallout never seems to run that great on console :(

No, and it has the word EA in it so not sure it's something I'd go for :) Not because I hate them even though they warrant it, more so that I rarely happen to play any of their games.

There is a Forza 7 Demo. You could grab a months EA access.

Demo will do thanks. What was that insect demo I saw mentioned?

Soldato
I've never liked the performance on any of their console games, only reason I play them is I don't want to get back into pc gaming and something is better than nothing. I think the worst was the operation anchorage DLC on PS3. Agree it would be nice to have the option.

Back
Top Bottom