Xbox One X

Soldato
http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2017/11/dont-plug-the-xbox-one-x-into-a-surge-protector-says-microsoft/ I posted this a few pages back, was asking whether anybody is using one or not as I have always used surge protectors

Mine was on a green energy saver / surge protection board. Couldnt get my x1 to even boot properly as it kept turning itself off. Its one where when you turn the tv off it kills the power to all the other plugs. Every time the screen goes dark the plug board clicks like its knocking the power off the tv is on but it temporarily kills the power to everything else for a split second. So in the end I found the override toggle switch and turned off green mode and not had any issues since.

Soldato
Is anyone here savvy with audio? I have my basic soundbar (Samsung KW-450) connected to my TV via Optical as the HDMI ARC keeps bugging out and losing connection. I am not sure which setting to put on the console. Various ones work but I cannot really tell the difference, one could argue that it doesn't matter in that case but I don't like thinking I'm missing out. I appreciate my low end audio setup doesn't really warrant it though.
At the moment I have it set on the console to HDMI (soundbar not connected to console directly) and then Bitstream - DTS. The soundbar has a faux surround sound mode I don't use so I'm beginning to think I should have it on stereo uncompressed.

Associate
Mine was on a green energy saver / surge protection board. Couldnt get my x1 to even boot properly as it kept turning itself off. Its one where when you turn the tv off it kills the power to all the other plugs. Every time the screen goes dark the plug board clicks like its knocking the power off the tv is on but it temporarily kills the power to everything else for a split second. So in the end I found the override toggle switch and turned off green mode and not had any issues since.
I have one with the exact same feature, but i always have that switched off anyway

Soldato
Anyone know any decent puzzle style games for xbox? I bought Turing Test for my other half and she is quite enjoying it. Wanted to get her the Talos Principle too but strangely it isnt available on xbox store.

So Im looking for suggestions. Nothing fast paced, though, as she isnt great with a controller! :)

Soldato
Anyone know any decent puzzle style games for xbox? I bought Turing Test for my other half and she is quite enjoying it. Wanted to get her the Talos Principle too but strangely it isnt available on xbox store.

So Im looking for suggestions. Nothing fast paced, though, as she isnt great with a controller! :)

I think that is because it was never released.

Soldato

Check out The Witness, fantastic. Simple premise but it goes deep!

Back
Top Bottom