Xbox One X

Associate
Anyone know any decent puzzle style games for xbox? I bought Turing Test for my other half and she is quite enjoying it. Wanted to get her the Talos Principle too but strangely it isnt available on xbox store.

So Im looking for suggestions. Nothing fast paced, though, as she isnt great with a controller! :)

Not sure if this is a valid suggestion but The Sexy Brutale is absolutely amazing..

Associate
What games would you suggest I try on my xbone x which show significant upgrades .. I’ve only tried ACO and homefront and they were amazing , saying that I was put off by the size of the patches for some games like Quantum break and GIW4

Soldato
I think rise of the tomb raider looks great. But I never played it in 1080 so couldnt say if its a huge upgrade.

Forza 7 is supposed to be very tasty, but I still havent got around to playing it!

Soldato
Was that updated for the One X?

Even at 1080p Forza 7 looked like a huge step up to me from the base Xbox One. Frame rate was solid as well.

Not sure really, then again it takes a lot to impress me graphically but it's not a big factor in my enjoyment, hence why I'm content with console gaming.

Back
Top Bottom