Xbox One X

Soldato
I keep putting off sending it back because i've become obsessed with Fallout 4. I've found by turning it off at the wall when i've finished using it, it will then work next time (sometimes I get the above error so hold down the button on the front and try again). Once it dies properly i'll RMA it (again). The most annoying thing is the constant wind up I get from mates telling me i'm an idiot for selling my PS4 Pro to get an xbox.

As @hardkore said, just send it back now, why use something that keeps playing up and will likely get worse, least you will have your ps4 to play while the exchange is processed.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Anyone know what the turnaround time is for a controller RMA? My One X controller was dodgy out the box, RB was intermittent and the triggers squeaked so I posted it back to Germany on the 15th Jan, it arrived on the 17th and heard nothing since...

Soldato
My first one was 15 days, not bad really.
Mine was similar to Arcanes. Last two times I've done the advanced exchange though.

Well mine arrived in Germany this morning but the more concerning thing is my microsoft account no longer shows any repair tickets. It was showing as repaired and delivered this morning which isnt right. Now MS support just keeps redirecting me to contact a US phone number. I spoke to someone this morning about the wonky tracking and they just assured me they have it.

I've got a bad feeling about this.....

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Got the same thing with the controller I returned, was listed as a repair ticket until it arrived then it vanished. I assume it's going to wing it's way back at some point...

Soldato
Well mine arrived in Germany this morning but the more concerning thing is my microsoft account no longer shows any repair tickets. It was showing as repaired and delivered this morning which isnt right. Now MS support just keeps redirecting me to contact a US phone number. I spoke to someone this morning about the wonky tracking and they just assured me they have it.

I've got a bad feeling about this.....

I got an email today that they have received it and processed it and no further action is required, they received it about 2 days ago according to UPS tracking.

@Soulja, do you know how long it takes for the pending hold charge to be reversed, on my recent purchases it still has the charge pending, Im hoping this will vanish in the next day or so?

Soldato
I got an email today that they have received it and processed it and no further action is required, they received it about 2 days ago according to UPS tracking.

@Soulja, do you know how long it takes for the pending hold charge to be reversed, on my recent purchases it still has the charge pending, Im hoping this will vanish in the next day or so?

You should receive an email stating they have the console and that your card will not be charged.

Back
Top Bottom