Xbox One X

Soldato
:D Hopefully they'll keep the two users apart, I'm hoping the bigger titles (battlefield, COD etc) will have specific servers for the different users, no idea how they'd implement it though.

Soldato
I bought a brand new xbox one x today, the manufacture date is October 2017, nearly a year ago. Would this bother you guys? Guess I just expected to have one with a later manufacture date, not sure if it matters much

Soldato
An FPS with keyboard and mouse on a console will be excellent. Same hardware, same framerate, what's not to like? I gave up the PC hardware thing a couple of years ago, far too expensive. I can see loads of people jumping ship once this is up and running. Think I'll invest in a CouchMaster to go with it. As long as it's K&M vs K&M then I don't see a problem at all...very happy at the prospect to be honest.
I remember playing Quake III on the Dreamcast with the Keyboard and Mouse back in the day! Was amazing.

Caporegime
I bought a brand new xbox one x today, the manufacture date is October 2017, nearly a year ago. Would this bother you guys? Guess I just expected to have one with a later manufacture date, not sure if it matters much

Makes no difference as if anything goes wrong it's from the purchase date, as far as I'm aware there have been no minor revisions to the ones built since then.

Associate
Check on your Microsoft account when you register it as mine had a missing 2 months. It took them 2 weeks to sort it out.

Associate
think i need glasses. good about mouse and keyboard support. love the x, its been really quiet too. bring on x enhanced games in a few months... fallout 76 & battlefield v

Last edited:
Soldato
I remember playing Quake III on the Dreamcast with the Keyboard and Mouse back in the day! Was amazing.

Ha Ha, I remember getting a horror phone bill playing that through the Dreamcast network. It played really well though.

The wife will love this (not);

s48mcm.jpg

Soldato
What TV'S are you guys using, any recommendations for a 55 inch upto £1000 please? I'm currently looking at the Samsung NU7400, NU8000 or a Sony 55XF8096 (can't find any reviews on the latter).

Cheers :)

Associate

Most places are still selling them with those dates. Nothing to worry about. There hasn't been any meaningful tweaks

Associate
Is there a decent steering wheel and pedals to use with the One X for around £50? The only ones that come up on Amazon at that price don't look worth half the amount and I just want something to try with my son next week without going crazy.

I can always upgrade later or adjust to his needs as we already have the adaptive controller here ready to start building up a bank suitable input devices to fit his gaming ability and preferences.

Soldato
Is there a decent steering wheel and pedals to use with the One X for around £50? The only ones that come up on Amazon at that price don't look worth half the amount and I just want something to try with my son next week without going crazy.

I can always upgrade later or adjust to his needs as we already have the adaptive controller here ready to start building up a bank suitable input devices to fit his gaming ability and preferences.
https://www.gumtree.com/p/video-gam...and-pedals-for-xbox-one-never-used/1315347742 assuming you are in Bristol, only half an hour old. It looks like the
Thrustmaster Ferrari Spider.

Back
Top Bottom