Xbox One X

Caporegime
What TV'S are you guys using, any recommendations for a 55 inch upto £1000 please? I'm currently looking at the Samsung NU7400, NU8000 or a Sony 55XF8096 (can't find any reviews on the latter).

Cheers :)

I'd extend your budget slightly and pick up one of last years OLED's in a deal if you can. Richer Sounds are doing refurb 55B7's for £1079.

Caporegime
LOL, the green border around apps is the selection highlight. You move that around to pick what you want to launch.
As for the apps being coloured in green squares, that's either the colour of the background tile (which matches the colour you've chosen as your default in set up) or Edge which always stays blue.

Soldato
LOL, the green border around apps is the selection highlight. You move that around to pick what you want to launch.
As for the apps being coloured in green squares, that's either the colour of the background tile (which matches the colour you've chosen as your default in set up) or Edge which always stays blue.

:o
Thing is its constantly changing, one minute its blue next its green.

Soldato
:o
Thing is its constantly changing, one minute its blue next its green.
Green is the default colour scheme, but it's user preference and tied to accounts. So if your xbox doesn't automatically log a user in, or you've been signed out for some reason, then it will be green until you sign back in again.

Associate
I bought a brand new xbox one x today, the manufacture date is October 2017, nearly a year ago. Would this bother you guys? Guess I just expected to have one with a later manufacture date, not sure if it matters much

Only issue you might have is warranty. Depends if the warranty actives on the consoles first launch or from its manufacture date. Either way you have a receipt to prove purchase so warranty should be honoured from date of purchase.

Shawrey

Soldato
Check what you've got it set to in your colour options. Maybe choose something totally different like pink so you can see if it continues.
Green is the default colour scheme, but it's user preference and tied to accounts. So if your xbox doesn't automatically log a user in, or you've been signed out for some reason, then it will be green until you sign back in again.

Will have to take a look at the settings, I always auto sign in but I do turn my XB off completely, I don't use the quick start or whatever its called.

Soldato
You have updating visible on Far Cry 5 that usually causes it to be sluggish especially if its a massive update. On mine which was manufactured Feb 2018 & bought Apr 2018 when I first got it I downloaded about 125GB of updates & DLC from the games I bought this made it sluggish for a while!

Soldato
Is it possible to upload screen captures to Xbox Live without them going onto activity list.

When I take a screenshot it auto uploads to xbox live and then I can view them on the xbox app but I don't want them always going onto the activity list thing as well.

Caporegime
Is it possible to upload screen captures to Xbox Live without them going onto activity list.

When I take a screenshot it auto uploads to xbox live and then I can view them on the xbox app but I don't want them always going onto the activity list thing as well.

Yeah, it's there in the privacy options in the settings somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom