Xbox One X

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Is anyone who has a ps4 pro buying this?

It sounds good but at the moment i am playing the witcher and fifa 18 when it comes out. After i finish the Witcher(December/January. I have Bloodborne and Horizon to play so as nice as this new console is, I just won't get round to it until sometime next year.

Yup pre-ordered the One X as soon as it went live.

Giving up with upgrading my PC now with prices on GPU's RAM and SSD's becoming extortionate.

Soldato

Giving up with upgrading my PC now with prices on GPU's RAM and SSD's becoming extortionate.

Yeah my gaming pc is 5 years old and i'd rather just go the console route nowadays. Pretty happy with the pro though and can't see the point in getting an xbox as well at the moment.

Soldato

I have a really good spec PC already, but once it starts to chug, I think about this time next year maybe, as xbox 1 x games work on both, I'll just pick up an xbox 1 x instead of upgrading. I think it will work out cheaper.

Soldato
Is anyone who has a ps4 pro buying this?

It sounds good but at the moment i am playing the witcher and fifa 18 when it comes out. After i finish the Witcher(December/January. I have Bloodborne and Horizon to play so as nice as this new console is, I just won't get round to it until sometime next year.

I was very tempted to but I think with a decent PC, laptop and Pro I'm covered. I actually sold my Xbox last week.

I have been toying with the idea of selling my gaming PC and having the One X and laptop to complement it but I think I would regret it.

Soldato
On another note, how long until we see greater integration between PC and Xbox for first part Xbox titles. Crossplay, Xbox live chat and features. I think this is where Xbox wants to head with their games.
If that means I don't have to own an Xbox to play with my Xbox mates that would be awesome.

Soldato
I think most MS first party games are now crossplay aren't they?

Even some non first party games are, like Shadow of War.
Hmm didn't know that, awesome. I see Rocket League and Gears are cross play too. If I remember Gears is limited cross play.

Soldato
I'm another one who got out of PC gaming. My last rig was around £2,000.
Stripped it and sold the parts on ebay. Did really well actually, and didn't lose too much.

Used the money for an xbox s console, 55" samsung 4k TV and a decent 5.1 setup (although that was used from ebay to fit in budget).

Ended up saving up a bit of money and getting a dell xps laptop for PC work stuff. I'm much happier with it.

Soldato
Would you care to elaborate why?

I'm not being antagonistic, I'm genuinely curious, as I've been tempted to jump ship on more than one occasion.

Maybe cost, or issues faced with technical on PC.

I have a PS4 pro, and you pop a game in, or download a game and it well just runs. PC, you never know. It does run, but sometimes you get issues. Then the extreme cost of hardware.

I dunno. I have a great gaming PC, but the xbox one x looks very tempting when time to upgrade, as it'll be much more cost effective.

Back
Top Bottom