Xbox One X

Soldato
What are the PC versions like in your opinion, superior to Xbox or shoddy ports?

I remember seeing Forza on the windows store for £60 and thinking no thanks MS. Just checked Amazon and even now is over 50% more expensive on PC.

I've only tried forza horizons 2 but it was great on pc IMO. Frame rate and graphical quality was better than the Xbox and it had 21:9 support from launch.

The price is annoying in that you have to buy it from the ms store but I consider it worth the extra £10-20 so I can run the game on both Xbox and pc.

If the next halo or forza motorsport 7 release on both I'll definitely buy if through the MS store to get both platforms.

Soldato
Maybe they just haven't tested it on the Xbox One X yet and so only have one version of the game for the Xbox.

How long did it take for PS4 Pro versions of games to come out?

Soldato
Doesn't the ps4 pro version run at a higher resolution? So surely the xbox one x will run at higher than 900p. He must be talking about the og xbox one.

TBH I think you are correct. I can't see the Xbox one x running any games at 900p, it has a fairly decent GPU etc... Must be a typo or devs got the consoles mixed up in their tweet. I dunno. Seems iffy.

Soldato
Looking at the comments above, clearly it's just a case of being hardcoded at 900p/30 on Xbox One and the developer isn't doing anything at all to enhance it, so you are stuck on those 'settings' for XOX, obviously if they did enhance, it would be better...

Caporegime
I suppose if they had any nouse about them, they'd at least code for a dynamic 1080p resolution locked to 30fps so at least the X1X version would automatically be able to hit 1080p without further enhancements.

Caporegime
Crap dev, looks like a crap game, it's basically a non story.

They could be putting it out at 360p and I wouldn't be fussed, I wouldn't play that game at 8K.

Associate
Managed to casually sneak into conversation with the wife last night that I was upgrading the S to the X and somehow got away with it! Result.

Soldato
Is anyone who has a ps4 pro buying this?

It sounds good but at the moment i am playing the witcher and fifa 18 when it comes out. After i finish the Witcher(December/January. I have Bloodborne and Horizon to play so as nice as this new console is, I just won't get round to it until sometime next year.

Associate
Is anyone who has a ps4 pro buying this?

It sounds good but at the moment i am playing the witcher and fifa 18 when it comes out. After i finish the Witcher(December/January. I have Bloodborne and Horizon to play so as nice as this new console is, I just won't get round to it until sometime next year.

I have a PS4 Pro and I have pre-ordered this, about 5 mins after the Scorpio was up for pre-order.

Back
Top Bottom