Xbox One X

Associate
Just got an Xbox One X pre-order announcement email from the rainforest.

Just says to tune in on 20th August at 20:00 (BST) at mixer.com/Xbox for the details.

Soldato
Hmm, I guess console owners are different from PC owners as the PC market is thriving and that is mostly digital. I don't even know if you can buy games on disc for PC anymore? :D

I think digital distribution thrived on PC because of the growing popularity of console gaming, PC games were being pushed out of retail space and everyone had their PC connected to the internet anyway, so it just became the norm. With consoles it's a bit different, retail space is important for selling the hardware, accessories and the games because Sony, MS etc have a huge stake in that.

Caporegime
Xbox One X Preorders are COMING! Watch our Gamescom broadcast on Sunday for details and a cool surprise!

https://twitter.com/albertpenello/status/898222779522105344

I wonder what that's all about. What is the surprise? Price reduction? Free game? Early launch? :p

Or... and this might seem completely daft... what about there being NO pre-order period. Because the console will be available TO BUY immediately? (Online at least.)

Last edited:
Associate
https://twitter.com/albertpenello/status/898222779522105344

I wonder what that's all about. What is the surprise? Price reduction? Free game? Early launch? :p

Or... and this might seem completely daft... what about there being NO pre-order period. Because the console will be available TO BUY immediately? (Online at least.)

Please include PUBG, will make these consoles sell like hot cakes, only available on xbx during beta testing :)

What time Sunday?

LzR

LzR

Associate
Thanks for the heads-up on the Gamescom broadcast.

I don't have a great PC rig anymore thus haven't played PUBG, is it good then?

Back
Top Bottom