• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 25.9%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Is there something I need to do to enable HDR in games?

Edit: got it sorted, had to change the settings on the HDMI port.

Any recommendations for games with decent HDR, ones that really pop.

Last edited:

jpm

jpm

Associate
Really really impressed with this Plague Tale update, looks fantastic. Some of the lighting is so impressive.

Finished this the other day on the Series S, fantastic game. Got a bit frustrating in parts because of the speed of the sling but overall a little gem.

60fps on the Series S to which makes a huge difference, Looks nice to. Bet its looks lovely on the X.

I Recommend it to anybody who is thinking about giving it a go.

Associate
I Recommend it to anybody who is thinking about giving it a go.

Was looking forward to playing this after the update but I still can't get past the running bit to escape the inquisition in the first chapter. I just kept getting killed. No matter what I tried or whichever way I ran.

Tried a dozen times but, enough was enough. Rage quit. Uninstalled. Way too frustrating.

LG 55 BX and Series X. BTW.

Associate
Yeah but. If you can't even get past the first chapter? That's not a well structured game imo.

Found the voice acting a bit annoying as well TBH.

Anyways. Flight simulator is out soon on Game Pass. Can't wait for that.

Soldato
Just my luck after getting rid of my Xbox One X to get an XBSX there are none to be found, seen more alerts for the PS5 than these :( The caveat is that I have to get it from Game as did a trade-in for a decent deal on store credit they were doing.

Soldato
Just my luck after getting rid of my Xbox One X to get an XBSX there are none to be found, seen more alerts for the PS5 than these :( The caveat is that I have to get it from Game as did a trade-in for a decent deal on store credit they were doing.
Why don't you visit your local store and leave your contact details to call you when they get one in?

Soldato
Yeah but. If you can't even get past the first chapter? That's not a well structured game imo.

Found the voice acting a bit annoying as well TBH.

Anyways. Flight simulator is out soon on Game Pass. Can't wait for that.

Is there a difficulty slider?, I can't remember. When I played it, I did not find it overly difficult, and I'm someone who may give up If I struggle too much with a game. Brilliant game and story, one of my top games I played in recent years.

Man of Honour
Is there a difficulty slider?, I can't remember. When I played it, I did not find it overly difficult, and I'm someone who may give up If I struggle too much with a game. Brilliant game and story, one of my top games I played in recent years.

I also thoroughly enjoyed it and found it to be a very easy game with great atmosphere, story, characters, and no filler that you get in most games these days.

You do have to play the game stealthily though, if you fight against the stealth I guess it becomes difficult.

Soldato
I couldn't remember the running from inquisition bit specifically but looking on youtube its basically running in a mostly straight line following the obvious path and holding up for 1 minute. It's a great game, its shame I played it before the update. :p

Man of Honour

Yeah stock seems to have slowed right down again! Trying to get one for someone and suddenly they dry up!

Soldato
I'm very confused by Borderlands versions is the GOTY one on offer in Xbox store for 8 ish the Enhanced version please ?

Originally I think there was a non enhanced GOTY version and an enhanced version

Back
Top Bottom