Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Managed to get a Series X from Argos today, ready for collection today :D

Highly recommend hotstock app if you haven't already tried it! I did manage to get one from Amazon earlier this week with a notification from Hotstock, but as I was away, I couldn't guarantee I would be in to sign for it, so cancelled it.

Happy I've managed to snag one now :)

Caporegime
Managed to get a Series X from Argos today, ready for collection today :D

Highly recommend hotstock app if you haven't already tried it! I did manage to get one from Amazon earlier this week with a notification from Hotstock, but as I was away, I couldn't guarantee I would be in to sign for it, so cancelled it.

Happy I've managed to snag one now :)

Amazon does drop off points/lockers. Probably too large for their lockers but lots of places are now Amazon drop off points, like some locations of Co-op.

Soldato
Thought my GP was up for renewal soon but turns out it's not until 09.23 so that's a bonus. I feel I won't be able to get three years for £80 again after everyone caught on.

Associate
Amazon does drop off points/lockers. Probably too large for their lockers but lots of places are now Amazon drop off points, like some locations of Co-op.
I tried asking them to rearrange the delivery for when I'm back, but they said they couldn't do it for some reason, even though I was chatting to them around 5 mins after I bought it.

I've used the Amazon lockers before, and they would have normally dropped the package off at my buildings conceirge, but I wasn't sure if it requires the OTP on delivery, and didn't want to risk someone running off with it, so I just played it safe and cancelled and waiting for another alert!

Soldato
I'm pretty sure it was but cant find anything official, and that just jumped onto the store last night didnt it? i was assuming it was a next year game and then bag its coming out right next to halo.

I've not checked the store, no need to buy games anymore with Gamepass but this looks good so I was hoping it's coming to Gamepass but like you I can't find anything

Caporegime
OP
I’ve been playing Subnautica on PC as seeing if I can do without a physical Xbox and just use my PC and Xcloud. Just got the new vehicle so it should be a lot more fun now. And how refreshing to hear an Indian accent as the voice of the AI!

Back
Top Bottom