• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Xbox series x drop on Game this morning, almost decided to get one but Mrs didn't let me. Seems to be a trend if you check early morning about 5:00 then you get stock.
Yep my Mrs was the same then 2 days later dpd delivered a 'box' and I was told not to look or it will spoil Christmas.

I've not looked as I don't want to spoil Christmas but its twice I been told not to buy one.

Caporegime
So they have added some more games to back compatibility, one of those arcade games I used to own on 360. Buy it want's to charge me £6.99 to download it. It didn't do that with other arcade games. How do I download it again without paying?

My digital history on my account only goes back to 2013, but it was a game I bought on the 360 in 2007! Can these be restored at all?

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
So they have added some more games to back compatibility, one of those arcade games I used to own on 360. Buy it want's to charge me £6.99 to download it. It didn't do that with other arcade games. How do I download it again without paying?

My digital history on my account only goes back to 2013, but it was a game I bought on the 360 in 2007! Can these be restored at all?

The typical outcome of this sort of thing is that the gamertag you are using now is not the same one as you purchased that XBLA game on back in 2007. You can always contact MS Support if you are 100% certain.

Caporegime
The typical outcome of this sort of thing is that the gamertag you are using now is not the same one as you purchased that XBLA game on back in 2007. You can always contact MS Support if you are 100% certain.

Same gamer tag since 2005. Looking through the back compatibility list there’s a ton of 360 arcade games that should be showing as ready to install for me.

Soldato
Seriously considering the Xbox series x over the playstation 5. Game pass looks great and some of their exclusives like halo look good. I have a pc that I like playing RTS games on, would I be mad considering Xbox when I have a pc?
My brothers who I don't see much have Xbox so I could play with them.

Also what's the must have accessories?

Back
Top Bottom