• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Hit a game breaking bug in weird west and can't continue with the game, well annoyed I was really enjoying it

Any new games worth playing at the moment? Not played an FPS for a while

Soldato
Im still shocked we've heard nothing about Forza Motorsport 8 since the initial tease when Series X launched, which seems an age now. GT7 has massively got the jump on it, at this point with no more news or screenshots, I'm starting to wonder if it'll be AWOL this year also. It's very weird.

Soldato
Im still shocked we've heard nothing about Forza Motorsport 8 since the initial tease when Series X launched, which seems an age now. GT7 has massively got the jump on it, at this point with no more news or screenshots, I'm starting to wonder if it'll be AWOL this year also. It's very weird.
There'll likely be a biggish online presentation for June in lieu of the now cancelled E3. Might hear something then (although there's a lot of other XB games we need to hear more on).

Man of Honour

Yeah given it seemed to be one of the "big" games at the time I'm staggered - I'd probably expect it this year though, I'm yearning for a good racing game that isn't F1 and I've never really loved Forza Horizon!

Man of Honour
I've been looking at the possibility of buying one of these Seagate Expansion SSD things but I wondered - I've got a rapid SSD I could use to move things back and forward as needed.
I assume the only real difference between the Seagate add-on and connecting an SSD via USB is that I can't run apps off the external SSD I already have?

Caporegime
OP
I've been looking at the possibility of buying one of these Seagate Expansion SSD things but I wondered - I've got a rapid SSD I could use to move things back and forward as needed.
I assume the only real difference between the Seagate add-on and connecting an SSD via USB is that I can't run apps off the external SSD I already have?

There are more and more games with the X|S logo on them, which you need to run from the internal or expansion SSD drives (99% of the time). The good thing about XBox is that you can queue up a load of moves and then switch the console off to standby and it will continue doing the game transfers.

Soldato
Yeah, I mean we know it will have its quirks. But surely they'll have improved in certain areas? Right? RIGHT?? :o

I hope to see more of Redfall too.

Well one would hope so, I mean I temper my expectations for most things in life but still end up disappointed a lot. Had never heard of Redfall prior to your comment, I thought it was the title of the new Elder Scrolls game and then realised I was getting Redguard and Hammerfell mixed up.

Soldato
I've been having a strange issue with my Series X, everything had been running fine until a got a Roku streaming stick... In certain games I'd get a black screen for a few seconds, then the picture would come back... This would happen a few times a minute. Unplugging the Roku fixed the issue... Not content with this as a solution I trawled the internet and saw that a lot of people with other streaming sticks eg Amazon Firestick, Chromecast were also having issues. Turns out the fix is simply to switch off Auto HDR on the Xbox. All that does is fake HDR content in non-HDR games anyway so it's not exactly important. Hopefully that helps someone. TV is a Samsung KS7000.

Back
Top Bottom