• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Only Doom I ever played was on the 32x and it gave me such bad motion sickness. Kind of like getting sick for the first time on a particular alcoholic drink, I’ve never wanted to go back :D

Soldato
I'm in chapter 9 and taking a break, especially as I saw I'm only half way through.

That's the point I was starting to get a bit impatient, I thought earlier this week that surely I can get this finished tonight, played every night for a couple of hours and still not finished!

It's good especially the combat but forcing the dialogue without being able to move in game and really drawn out dialogue gets old fast. There is also one scene that you have to play through twice which really bugged me.

I'm sticking with it though, hopefully finish it tonight and then onto Weird West

Man of Honour
That's the point I was starting to get a bit impatient, I thought earlier this week that surely I can get this finished tonight, played every night for a couple of hours and still not finished!

It's good especially the combat but forcing the dialogue without being able to move in game and really drawn out dialogue gets old fast. There is also one scene that you have to play through twice which really bugged me.

I'm sticking with it though, hopefully finish it tonight and then onto Weird West

The characters and writing are the best bits! The combat is below average at best.

Soldato
The character and writing are the best bits! The combat is below average at best.

Don't get me wrong it's good, it must be because I've stuck with it but it could have been shorter and that's mostly due to the way they they've done some of the dialogue, it just feels too drawn out and I don't want to remember this game as wishing it was over so I can move on the next but more for how good it actually is

Man of Honour
Don't get me wrong it's good, it must be because I've stuck with it but it could have been shorter and that's mostly due to the way they they've done some of the dialogue, it just feels too drawn out and I don't want to remember this game as wishing it was over so I can move on the next but more for how good it actually is

I play strictly one chapter at a time and mix it in with other games (currently Hitman, Infernax, and Tunic) to avoid burning out on any particular game.

I think you need a screw loose to only play one game at a time with how modern games are designed.

Soldato
I play strictly one chapter at a time and mix it in with other games (currently Hitman, Infernax, and Tunic) to avoid burning out on any particular game.

I think you need a screw loose to only play one game at a time with how modern games are designed.

I do it differently, I play a game until I've finished it, there is the odd games I keep on the go like Forza but most I play until I've finished it, reason being if I start something else the chances of me going back to it are slim

Man of Honour
I do it differently, I play a game until I've finished it, there is the odd games I keep on the go like Forza but most I play until I've finished it, reason being if I start something else the chances of me going back to it are slim

I like to have a longer game on the go at the same time as one or two shorter Indie ones. I don't have any problems coming back to games even a few years later but with Game Pass I try to complete them sooner as they might leave the service.

Soldato
That's one of my problems, forgetting the controls!

Anyway I finished it finally, uninstalled and onto the next such is the life of a gamepass gamer. I managed to get half an hour in on weird west, seems good looking forward to playing some more tomorrow night

Anyone know how to turn down or even totally mute the volume of the intro xbox logo when you first turn on the console? I hate how loud it is, way louder than any other noise of the gaming I'm about to do. Can have the console used at night and on volume 14 TV, turn off console, go to play next night, turn on and wake everyone up just with the intro noise, while TV still at 14. Hate it hate it hate it

Associate
Anyone know how to turn down or even totally mute the volume of the intro xbox logo when you first turn on the console? I hate how loud it is, way louder than any other noise of the gaming I'm about to do. Can have the console used at night and on volume 14 TV, turn off console, go to play next night, turn on and wake everyone up just with the intro noise, while TV still at 14. Hate it hate it hate it

Settings, power mode and startup. Should be a setting to turn off the start up chime. I think that's it, or is that the power on noise they make.

Back
Top Bottom