YouFibre

And I’m booked. 6th Sept is scheduled.

If anyone has any IPv6 setup instructions please feel free to shout up as I’d like to dual stack v4 and v6
Now that ipv6 is working I'm able to get a thinkbb graph:
hgXtjBo.png

As far as ipv6 setup on the Asus router it's set to:
Connection Type: Native
DHCP-PD: Enable
Auto Configuration Setting: Stateless

Seems to give a /56

Nice graph, @stooeh - do you have QoS/SQM enabled, or just plugged in and away?

Just plugged in but I'm sure there will be spikes during heavy download, I'll grab something on steam - see if it can max the 2gbit and see what effect it has on the graph :cry:

Ooof @Rainmaker
16654029064.png

PsCCbol.png

NbyH8IP.png

Maybe I should set up some QoS but tbf everything downloads so quick and none of fam complain about their video streaming :p

Last edited:
Maybe I should set up some QoS but tbf everything downloads so quick and none of fam complain about their video streaming
Haha, na it's fairly pointless on a line that fast. Your result isn't 'oof' at all. That's pretty good going, especially for off the shelf hardware. Nothing to worry about there at all, and it's nice to see the 2 gig connection stretching its legs, I'll be ordering imminently. Which router did they supply you? And would you mind trying an upload test (eg iperf3 to Clouvider or Init7) while downloading to test the symmetric throughput? Either way, that's a nice connection so enjoy it!

The packet loss is quite worrying though. Looks like the network is having some congestion problems.

The packet loss is quite worrying though. Looks like the network is having some congestion problems.
I'll be honest, posting at 3.45am (thanks kids!) without my glasses I didn't see that. Less likely to be congestion at ~11pm and perhaps more likely the router de-prioritising ICMP during a heavy download. Be interesting to test further though.

Haha, na it's fairly pointless on a line that fast. Your result isn't 'oof' at all. That's pretty good going, especially for off the shelf hardware. Nothing to worry about there at all, and it's nice to see the 2 gig connection stretching its legs, I'll be ordering imminently. Which router did they supply you? And would you mind trying an upload test (eg iperf3 to Clouvider or Init7) while downloading to test the symmetric throughput? Either way, that's a nice connection so enjoy it!

Use my referral link and we both get a decent discount :)

referral link (http://aklam.io/cK4iyT)

Back
Top Bottom