Young boys and their Noisy cars

Caporegime
Not sure why people think its OK to do it just because they are young. I was raised to have consideration for other people and to not think I am the main character who matters more than everyone else. Even when I was 18 I managed to have the level of self awareness to realise that my enjoyment of something shouldn't take priority over someone elses.

Having an overly loud car or bike and intentionally making it noisy is just a massive dick move no matter your age.

Its amazing how many people were never taught this or came to the realisation on their own.

Caporegime
The 3 50 year old guys that have 1000 litre V8 Mustangs that work next door to my house laugh at your ageism. Those guys vibrate my roof.

Sweden is packed full of American monster cars. Especially in summer. It's crazy.

Soldato
Southend seafront last weekend was insanity. Full of bikers making an absolute racket and blocking the roads being a nuisance. The police should come down much harder on this kind of mob mentality with overly loud motorbikes being revved out and pulling wheelies and burnouts on the public road.

Associate
2 of the sons live a few doors up have minis with big exhausts.

No revving, no racing around just ticking over with a crap sound for hours on end.
I'm glad they can afford the fuel.

I'm not old.. honest:D

Soldato
Wowsers loads of angry old men here. Live and let live. My car is reasonably loud and it’s only done for me and no one else. I couldn’t care less what you think about it, who’s impressed and who isn’t. Pops and bangs are annoying but so are many other things in life. I just ignore and get on with it. Wasting my nerves on someone I’ll probably never meet or interact with is silly.

Back
Top Bottom