Your bad driving encounters

I think it's related, I find it frustrating being stuck behind dawdlers doing 40 in a 60 so can totally see why people do dodgy overtakes. I often find the people that dawdle shouldn't really be driving as they often miss spots to pull out on roundabouts or are the ones joing motorways at 40.
I’ve recently bought a mild hybrid and joined the user forum for it and see people say they are getting 75mpg out of theirs from “mostly A and B road driving”. I know they can only do that by keeping engine use to a bare minimum, so slow acceleration from lights and on slip roads and then only doing 45-50mph, the absolute scourge of modern driving.

I think it's related, I find it frustrating being stuck behind dawdlers doing 40 in a 60 so can totally see why people do dodgy overtakes. I often find the people that dawdle shouldn't really be driving as they often miss spots to pull out on roundabouts or are the ones joing motorways at 40.
The worst part is, they accelerate when you overtake, making a safe overtake potentially dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom