your commute

Soldato
My commute is around 70 miles, 35 there and back.
Takes around an hour and 15 minutes.

Today was a special occassion where it took 2 and a half hours because of the m25. :(

Need to find something closer tbh, and on a train not a car

Associate
2 hours door-to-door; Hastings to London. Been doing the job for just over a year now and I would not change it for the world - saying that the future move of office to Milton Keynes may change that - who knows...

Man of Honour
A friend of mine used to work for 3 days in Paris and 2 days in London. The commute to Paris on the Eurostar or even the Plane took less time than it did to commute within London! :eek:

Associate
West Midlands > Central London Daily

On a good day takes me 2 hours each way (very rare)

Most days takes 2 and a half to 3 hours each way.

Includes driving to train station parking up getting train, getting tube to work etc...

so nearly 6 hours of my day!!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I work from home 3-4 days a week, the times I do go in the office it takes 2 hours from Milton Keynes to Slough. Can be quicker on the back rounds if giving it the Jeffreys.

Associate
Currently doing 40 mins door to door: islington -> waterloo

Got a possible job in West London paying extra £130pd, but it would add another ~30mins to my commute. Still unsure whether to go for it or not...

Soldato
1 mile walk from house to nearest bus stop, 15 mins on bus then another 5 minutes from bus stop to work. Will change from next week as just bought a new bike, so should be 20 mins each way on bike.

Back
Top Bottom