Your country needs YOU!

Associate
You dont seem to get it, if we’re invaded you’re not fighting for the men in suits, you’re fighting for your country and all the good people in it. You’re fighting for your life, freedom and future. If you dont want to do that then you might as well leave now
:cry:

Soldato
With my non British passport i got a choice pal. Let those patriots fight wars for those ***** in suits.
lol can I tell him, please let me tell him.

If a war was declared, do you think the British government or other countries governments would let civilian international flights carry on?

Previous history would show that all airlines based in the uk would have their aircraft taken over as part of the war effort and aviation fuel would be removed.

Also what tends to happen is all foreign nationals get rounded up and interned unless they are from a allied country which would also be drafting.

By then your British passport and citizenship would be found and you’d be up in front of military judges if you were drafted…

Soldato
At least have the decency to explain why you think that’s funny
He’s a self centred child.

Thinking he can have all the privileges of life with none of the risk.

Probably thinks he’ll be the one in power if Russia did take over in this hypothetical situation.

Thinks he’s special enough that his life will actually matter, but in reality his protests will be ignored and he’ll either be too much of a person of low moral fibre that the army wouldn’t want him..

Soldato
What's even more funny is people getting triggered when you say you don't want to.....how dare you not fight for Britannia :D
So if the unthinkable ever happens and these islands are invaded, let's say by Russia, you'd just sit back and say "Nah, I'm not fighting to protect my home and loved ones" as the Russians force you to watch them rape and murder your wife and children before putting a bullet in your head?

Soldato
You want me to go fight for freedom while UK and US go around the world fighting wars just for the hell of it. Let politicians send their kids to fight wars they start.
Can you not ******* read?
Or are you just reacting to a title.

The conscription is only if the country itself is at risk of invasion or if another democratic country in Europe was see ww2 for an example not for a jolly to the desert to attack the locals.

It’s if putins boys are close to landing in the fields. I.e completely hypothetical at this point in time.

So yes if putins army was capable to invade the uk then yes its a persons duty to fight as Russia has shown killing children is a valid option for them

Associate
Country is screwed anyway so they can get stuffed, nothing in this country I really want to protect or die for just so the cowards who send in us pawns can hide in their shelters. If the immigrants coming in on boats love this country so much let see what happens if they get conscripted, bet they would all sod off overnight but knowing this pathetic government they will all be exempt.

Look at all the people that died in WW1 or WW2, they'd be turning in their grave if they could see what a woke, ********* nation this place has turned into. So no, I'm not dying or potentially loosing limbs for this country as it stands today. I'd rather go to prison.
Suddenly all those ethnic minorities who claim to be as British as Yorkshire pudding would soon be getting flights back to their ancestral homelands.

Soldato
I’m just loving everyone thinking they’d get called up to a combat role…

We’ve just had 20 years of experience fighting warfare against a gorilla force, our troops have just learnt at great cost how to prepare ambushes, ieds and instant combat.

Do you really think Joe bloggs who’s just been called up would go into a combat role?

The majority of the people on this forum wouldn’t get called up unless the war dragged on a long time, only those with skills the forces want would get called up. And they would be non combat rolls.

Calm down people, no one is gonna be handed a sa80 and told to charge unless we are in ***** creek with a hole in the boat

Soldato
So if the unthinkable ever happens and these islands are invaded, let's say by Russia, you'd just sit back and say "Nah, I'm not fighting to protect my home and loved ones" as the Russians force you to watch them rape and murder your wife and children before putting a bullet in your head?
I would barricade my home and go out on my own terms. I'm not dying on some cold trech no matter what.

Associate
I’m just loving everyone thinking they’d get called up to a combat role…

We’ve just had 20 years of experience fighting warfare against a gorilla force, our troops have just learnt at great cost how to prepare ambushes, ieds and instant combat.

Do you really think Joe bloggs who’s just been called up would go into a combat role?

The majority of the people on this forum wouldn’t get called up unless the war dragged on a long time, only those with skills the forces want would get called up. And they would be non combat rolls.

Calm down people, no one is gonna be handed a sa80 and told to charge unless we are in ***** creek with a hole in the boat
Half of these die hard saying they would go and fight wouldn't last 1 day in war environment. I've lived through a war, would I want to spend another day in that environment....not a chance.

Soldato
I would barricade my home and go out on my own terms. I'm not dying on some cold trech no matter what.
Barricade your home? Aghh yes the standard semi detached does other more protection than a fortified trench position.

And I do hear a quick read of gardeners weekly and a game of cold provides better training than the army for fighting off the Russians…

For the love of god, it’s so full. Of edgelords in here I’m surprised we haven’t all sliced our wrists by accident

Soldato
Barricade your home? Aghh yes the standard semi detached does other more protection than a fortified trench position.

And I do hear a quick read of gardeners weekly and a game of cold provides better training than the army for fighting off the Russians…

For the love of god, it’s so full. Of edgelords in here I’m surprised we haven’t all sliced our wrists by accident
Calm down warrior.

Back
Top Bottom