Your Top 5 Ugliest Cars

Surely you don't think they're ugly though?

I mean, not liking the style is fair enough, but actually considering them ugly... surely not. Alfa Brera and the 159, for example, are very handsome cars

That v shape grille. Just doesn't do it for me. It's like some badly executed nose job on the face of someone who might otherwise be fairly good looking.

All Alfas are ugly but none of them enough to fit my top 5. They only hit one branch of the ugly tree on the way down.

In no particular order:

1) Pontiac Aztek
2) PT Cruiser
3) Nissan Juke (Considering this is meant to be a trendy car and all...)
4) S type, except for that one model that has a not so subtle body kit
5) Multipla

The Juke wins I guess because it was actually styled to try to look cool.

SsangYong Rodius
Pontiac Aztek - both this and the Rodius look like they were designed by committee but the people responsible for the front and the back weren't talking to each other at the time.
Porsche Panamera - it's probably quite pleasant to drive and it's only ugly in comparison to other Porsches but compared to the rest of the range it's a disappointment.
Fiat 500 XL
Mini Clubman

The new Jeep Renegade Limited Edition x 5.

I have a Heinz Tomato Soup coloured one as a hire car in Italy at the moment. Not only is it uglier than a bucket of smashed crabs, it's a total piece of junk.

I had one just this week aswell in Italy. Not a bad car and cheap to rent but I couldn't even get the buggy across the boot and was amazed it was a £23k car.

Bit gruff that 1.6 D in the limited model I had.

Back
Top Bottom