YouTube Premium

Ukraine sub has just been taken again. Question. Has anyone had there's cancelled that only used the main account for signing up and nothing else

I did that as I originally did not want any Indian suggestions. Not logged into it for over a year

Might make a difference or maybe it's just random

Can we summarize which free VPN or chrome extension is currently working with which country and payment method being used.
For me:
Tunnelbear - Poland - Revolut virtual card.. some places don’t like accepting disposables

I’ve tried many vpn aside fromTB and have found TB the easiest to use and more countries available to choose from while using trial. All others like Nord, Proton, Express etc require you to not only sign up but to add a payment method/fee before using.

Last edited:
I only joined the VPN bandwagon in January, but I got the email last month saying my subscription was being stopped (It ends tomorrow)

Just tried Chile and Ukraine, no luck. Then tried Argentina and again no luck. I get to the payment page and it accepts verification of my Revolut account but then doesnt accept the card last second and stops the transaction.

Wondering if I should just bite the bullet, I've got very used to having Youtube Premium on all my devices and TV. I do use Spotify a lot for my music and I'm subscribed to that, I'm tempted to cancel that and move over to Youtube Music and that will at least offset some of the cost.

*Edit*

Poland has worked, £5.16 a month. Will see how long this one lasts.

Last edited:
Just signed up via Algeria for 819 Dinar — at just under a fiver it's slightly cheaper than Poland.

Let's see how long this one lasts.

Having said that.. even though i signed up through Poland, i had not used my 2 month free trial yet, so i will have to see in September time what happens

Regional pricing:
  • Turkey - 1.59€
  • Brasil - 3.79€
  • Romania - 5.29€
  • Bulgaria - 5.49€
  • Poland - 6.49€
  • Serbia - 6.49€
  • Slovenia - 7.12€
  • Czechia - 7.31€
  • North Macedonia - 8.49 USD
  • Bosnia-Herzegovina - 8.49 USD
  • Canada - 8.64€
  • Croatia - 9.99€
  • Australia - 10.29€
  • Sweden - 10.39€
  • Italy - 11.99€
  • Ireland - 11.99€
  • Germany - 12.99€
  • Austria - 12.99€
  • UK - 12.99€
  • US - 13.99 USD
  • Switzerland - 15.99€
Countries in italics - still work thru VPN method

Regional pricing:
  • Turkey - 1.59€
  • Brasil - 3.79€
  • Romania - 5.29€
  • Bulgaria - 5.49€
  • Poland - 6.49€
  • Serbia - 6.49€
  • Slovenia - 7.12€
  • Czechia - 7.31€
  • North Macedonia - 8.49 USD
  • Bosnia-Herzegovina - 8.49 USD
  • Canada - 8.64€
  • Croatia - 9.99€
  • Australia - 10.29€
  • Sweden - 10.39€
  • Italy - 11.99€
  • Ireland - 11.99€
  • Germany - 12.99€
  • Austria - 12.99€
  • UK - 12.99€
  • US - 13.99 USD
  • Switzerland - 15.99€
Countries in italics - still work thru VPN method

How did you find this info out of interest?
PIA VPN have VPN endpoints in all of the above countries. Not sure on Nord as my sub ran out.

Back
Top Bottom