YouTube Premium

I found a guide on using Revanced on Android while lying in bed the other morning, less than 10 mins later it was all done and set up on my phone, and I've just done the same on my new tablet. Even has options to automatically skip the ads/sponsor segments in actual videos, so it's actually superior to Premium. :D

I found a guide on using Revanced on Android while lying in bed the other morning, less than 10 mins later it was all done and set up on my phone, and I've just done the same on my new tablet. Even has options to automatically skip the ads/sponsor segments in actual videos, so it's actually superior to Premium. :D
I would go down that route if we didn't watch Youtube on 2 different phones, 2 different PCs, and 2 different TVs.

Most of my YT usage is through TV and PC these days, PC is easy enough to get around ads but if it came to it I would move away from the native TV app onto something like the NV Shield/firestick etc. Just wont be paying that amount per month for something that has more spammy content than ever

Is gamsgo really going to last before that gets shut down though? It's basically a company openly selling family plan stuff and breaching terms by dividing each plan up between random people throughout the world. I think you also all share the same password?! What if someone decides to force password change in the middle of a movie 3 times a day?

I got a 6 month subscription for £19. Even if it does go down at some point (which I don't think it will) I will have lost almost no money at all.

You all keep your existing separate accounts. Separate passwords. Separate everything.

For the amount of faff the VPN stuff is now, it is definitely worth it!

Last edited:
There is a master account but all the members keep their own credentials separate.

Jaybee is lost if he even remotely thought anyone would share their passwords.

Cool, can you explain how it works then? I've not seen a single explanation of how it truly works anywhere, even on the gamsgo site.

I had a look last night, Poland worked for me but needing a Polish address for the credit card.

Might need to opt for the full price!!

Last edited:
The master account buys the
Cool, can you explain how it works then? I've not seen a single explanation of how it truly works anywhere, even on the gamsgo site.
The master account buys the subscription and manages the payment for it. On a site like that you would be invited into the master accounts 'family' to share the benefits. You then log in with your own username/password and use youtube like normal. The master account never sees or needs your password but obviously they can remove you from their family whenever they want which will end your access to premium.

I had a look last night, Poland worked for me but needing a Polish address for the credit card.

Might need to opt for the full price!!
Chile worked for me with A UK Mastercard and no other requirements. Was around £5 for a individual plan which I went for initially but then cancelled it and moved to a family plan at just over £7.

India still showing me love..

q3lrjL2.jpg

Chile wont work for me, Bank declined the transaction, when I went back to try I now get the usual issue about they can't determine my country.

Back
Top Bottom