YouTube Premium

I've also had the same issue as the others - YouTube are ending my Premium membership in a couple of weeks.

However, i've just discovered a website called Gamsgo which allows you to sign up to Youtube family plans. Not sure how it works, but I paid my €23 for 6 months membership just to try it and it sends you and invitation link - you click on it and bingo, works great. €3.80 a month and no faffing around with VPN's/foreign addresses etc!

So, I stupidly cancelled my South African subscription before moving over and didn't realize how expensive YT premium is here. I still have my SA bank account and cards. How do I get it to go back to ZAR currency? I tried changing the region in settings but that has not helped.

So, I stupidly cancelled my South African subscription before moving over and didn't realize how expensive YT premium is here. I still have my SA bank account and cards. How do I get it to go back to ZAR currency? I tried changing the region in settings but that has not helped.

Any friends and family still there? If so i'd get them to open a sub and send them the money.

I've also had the same issue as the others - YouTube are ending my Premium membership in a couple of weeks.

However, i've just discovered a website called Gamsgo which allows you to sign up to Youtube family plans. Not sure how it works, but I paid my €23 for 6 months membership just to try it and it sends you and invitation link - you click on it and bingo, works great. €3.80 a month and no faffing around with VPN's/foreign addresses etc!

Is gamsgo really going to last before that gets shut down though? It's basically a company openly selling family plan stuff and breaching terms by dividing each plan up between random people throughout the world. I think you also all share the same password?! What if someone decides to force password change in the middle of a movie 3 times a day?

I think you also all share the same password?! What if someone decides to force password change in the middle of a movie 3 times a day?
Ia this how fanily plan works? I had assumed it still lets you use your own Google account each user, but I guess I didn't consider the "master"/admin account.

Doesn't family plan mean you use your own accounts? I can't see it making sense for it to use a single account

Back
Top Bottom