Soldato

Any one want to take a guess at how he does it ?

I'm going for a type of smart fabric, that either someone in the audience is controlling or is preprogrammed and he uses cues in the music to know when to act

Dup

Dup

Soldato

I'm going for a type of smart fabric, that either someone in the audience is controlling or is preprogrammed and he uses cues in the music to know when to act

Look at the green reflections on his arms and hands. It's hideously fake green screen :(

Soldato

When the cards turn into coins in his hand, you can see the coins under the cards in his palm, and when the stack of cards turn into the coins, you can see the cards drop down into the table as he puts his palm over them. When he scoops the coins into the box they're going straight onto the floor, the ones in the box are glued in and when he opens it up again and it's empty, it's a different compartment underneath (the inside of the lid is different).

NVP

NVP

Soldato

It starts off with UV strobing quite obviously seen in the colouring of the material used, in conjunction with the trick cover and possibly strings or magnets.

The card and waist coat colour changes are from specific lighting areas timed with the music cues using special reflective material cards and coat.

The rest is slight of hand along with the trick mat and cards/coins etc.

If the first strobing wasn't so obvious in would have had a hard time guessing lighting for the colour changes etc as it was very well done.

Back
Top Bottom