Associate
Not sure if allowed, but I have started a YouTube Channel, very much a work in progress and a learning curve - I hope I will get better!

Original intention was science, but has very quickly evolved into travel blogging as I am a happy expat! Subscriptions and constructive ideas welcomed!

Currently on holiday in Vietnam, where we lived for 9 years, but now living in Greece, so will be doing some content from there soon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vlRsTSUIFxcoGg4xU-7zA

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

Baffles me that this sort of thing is happening, and that current soldiers haven't just quit the military because sod that noise. You lay your life on the line only for some pencil pusher years later to tell you that your sacrifices are less important than their tax benefits and you end up treated like a 2nd rate citizen.

Associate
Is it just me or is YouTube inserting a lot more ads in the last few days than they used to?

Also I hope it's OK to mention here but there's a brand new unofficial forum for YouTube creators.
YTYAK.COM

The idea being to replace the old yttalk forum which is these days just a spam farm, and to offer a different venue rather than just facebook groups and reddit, each of which have their own 'special' characters... so if you're a creator check it out.
(Disclosure yes I'm involved and it's non-profit)

Permabanned
Is it just me or is YouTube inserting a lot more ads in the last few days than they used to?

Also I hope it's OK to mention here but there's a brand new unofficial forum for YouTube creators.
YTYAK.COM

The idea being to replace the old yttalk forum which is these days just a spam farm, and to offer a different venue rather than just facebook groups and reddit, each of which have their own 'special' characters... so if you're a creator check it out.
(Disclosure yes I'm involved and it's non-profit)
Adverts? Not seen an advert on YouTube for years thanks to Vanced on mobile and Ublock Origin on pc. Sod adverts!

Back
Top Bottom